Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Floyd's fascination with Pac and Arums business dealings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    What's Deevel's fascination with Mayweather? For the past 4-5 years, he consistently makes Floyd thread after Floyd thread talking about a whole lot of nothing.
    I actually have always considered him a good poster...hence why I posted my thoughts in his thread...but yeah he was more likeable when he had booty in his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
      Nothing could be further from the truth. He is trying to get into PAC's head. It's Wifebeater's way of trying to create discord between PAC and Arum. An unfocused opponent would be ripe for the picking. Ya know, like how he pretended to make up with Ortiz and then he sucker punched him.lol
      No. Floyd and your illiterate congressman can make a better deal (mutually beneficial) without the illiterate congressman's puppetmaster.

Floyd telling the illiterate to dump Arum is in Floyd's best interests as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        For the past 2yrs, aside from mentioning that Pac has to take the test, he also never fails to bring up how Pac has the worst deal in boxing and gives up 30% of his purse to Arum. I dont get why this concerns Floyd? As long as Floyd's money isnt getting touched, what is it to him what Pac does with his money or how much he has to give up to his promoter? Floyd likes to say that he keeps 100% of his purse money. Really? Are we to believe that Oscar/GBP promotes for free? LOL.
        The same reason ODLH, Arum, and Pac all had something to say about Mayweathers so called financial issues when he took one of his boxing hiatuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
          I actually have always considered him a good poster...hence why I posted my thoughts in his thread...but yeah he was more likeable when he had booty in his avatar.
          Whats funny is, just yesterday I was called a "*****" for defending Floyd's actions during the Ortiz bout! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
            The same reason ODLH, Arum, and Pac all had something to say about Mayweathers so called financial issues when he took one of his boxing hiatuses.
            But Floyd is using it as a reason for which he doesnt want to face him. "Pac needs to get his business in order first" What is that suppose to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              No. Floyd and your illiterate congressman can make a better deal (mutually beneficial) without the illiterate congressman's puppetmaster.

The truth is tho that Roach and Ariza owe nothing to Arum...Floyd says Pac has a terrible deal because...get this...Pac has a terrible deal...Pac could get him, Oscar, or him and Oscar paid plenty...and Pac would be flying home to Philippines with way more than he does now...

What do Floyd and Oscar have in common? They bloody hate Arum...what could give the man a heart attack quicker than stealing his only remaining cash cow?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Yeah, 60-40 is better than 50-50. lmao. De La Joto left Arum and built his own company and still made a deal with Arum.

Wifebeater hates De La Joto but he does business with him.
                Last edited by Monte Fisto; 09-19-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Floyd wants Pac away from Arum. He doesn't like the idea of Arum earning money when he gets in the ring.

I still think the fight will get fixedd with Top Rank co-promoting with Floyd and GBP.
                  Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 09-19-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Floyd is a joke. Fighthype.com is most likely the one
                    feeding him this nonsense. Arum won't be disappearing
                    anytime soon.

By the time Arum is out of the picture Pac is probably
                    retired. And it might be sooner than later.

Bradley is Pac's next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      But Floyd is using it as a reason for which he doesnt want to face him. "Pac needs to get his business in order first" What is that suppose to mean?
                      Manny just said earlier this month that the money situation needs to be situated between he and Floyd. What is that supposed to mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X