No announcement yet.

Will Pac vs JMM 3 do over 1 mill?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    Or pac/mosley? Or did those finally get officially released?
    that too. most likely that fight didn't do over a mill as well, considering it was a crap fight in the first place.

Comment

noone cares about this fight.

im watching greys anatomy

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
        Wow man, you must have a great life!! why the hell would someone go out of their way to look all this **** up?!?!?! ........
        I live a charmed life, you have no idea

Comment

if it doesn't i doubt we'll get to know.

I think it does just around 1million. Between 900k-1.2mm

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            noone cares about this fight.

im watching greys anatomy
            i recommend the new series "revenge" and "ringer" as well as house and the mentalist. pretty good stuff.

for comedy you can't go wrong with two and a half men and the big bang theory

Comment

1 billion with anyone that this fight will do 1 mill or more.

PM me or send a message on my profile.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                None of my black or white friends are getting the fight nor knew he is even fighting.. Yet they were all amped for Ortiz vs Money..
                All my latino friends are getting it tho..
                UFC is having the Heavyweight Championship fight the same time as Pac vs JMM on Fox for free.. This is gonna be interesting.. Low PPVs will hurt Floyd vs Pac because Floyd will want 80/20 or something
                The fight will sell over a million ppv.

Comment

Of course it will. I know ZERO people buying it, but I also knew ZERO people who bought his last fight. It will do just fine.

Comment

Yes it will, a lot of Mexicans and a lot of Fillipinos + a bunch of other boxing fans = Over 1 million buys. I'm not buying it though.

I don't know shit about any of the fighters in the free UFC event but i'm gonna watch that over the Pac-Marquez fight. I bought Pac-Hatton all the way to Pac-Margarito. I'm taking a PPV-day off because I don't think this is worth it. And even if it is competitive, it's still not worth it. Plus I just payed 60 bucks for Dawson-Hopkins, that left a bad taste in my mouth for the rest of the year. I'll youtube the fight when it's available, if not i'll just download it.

Comment

Working...
                    X