Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW INSANE PHOTO!!!] [WTF!!] MCGREGOR DISLOCATES BOXERS NECK with UPPERCUT!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gauze
    lfc19titles are you a butthurt n.igger? go back to africa you f.ucking n.igger piece of s.hit. i love it that you're so offended that i think black people are 2nd class citizens and total garbage. i bet you're feelings are hurt wicked bad. now go and report me like the little b.itch you are.
    BostonGuy TBear if yall allow him back after this then i will lose all respect for this site..this was ****ing disgusting

Comment

What the hell lol

Comment

I am so sick of all this new wave of in your face blatant racism...aint **** cool about it......

Comment

damn call me a idiot or say i dont know **** about boxing but damn whats up with the racial slurrs and they only get 5 day bans??

Comment

so fucking staged

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              where is it dislocated???
              At the neck. Spinal.

Comment

this racism sh it has to stop!

My mother is a blue eyed white person. My wife is black.

I don't understand racism, it is like ignorance to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze
                  lfc19titles are you a butthurt n.igger? go back to africa you f.ucking n.igger piece of s.hit. i love it that you're so offended that i think black people are 2nd class citizens and total garbage. i bet you're feelings are hurt wicked bad. now go and report me like the little b.itch you are.
                  I hope you're not banned for good. A lot of... hmmm... low-income posters post racist crap about whites, Mexicans, Ricans, Asians, and they get banned for a few days. They come back and keep posting the same crap and nothing happens. Hope to see you soon, mate. God Bless you

Comment

Back to the topic... Is there a gofundme for the dude that got his ass kicked by the great Mc G? Looks like he's gonna be in a wheelchair for life

Comment

Too bad that guy most likely isn't remotely close to being Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X