Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A high level of looks, penis size, and intelligence in one person. Possible? Real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A high level of looks, penis size, and intelligence in one person. Possible? Real?

You get very smart people.

You get people with very big penises

You get people with very good looks

You sometimes get people that are very good looking and smart

You sometimes get people that have a big penis and are good looking

You sometimes get people that have a big penis and are smart?????

Do you ever get someone that has a big penis, high intelligence and high levels of looks? Is that possible genetically? Who fits that description name a name?

Who is this man God?

Also it begs the question, if you are smart and good looking or have 2 of these awesome qualities, is that the best it gets for a human being and wanting something else is silly impossible irrational and not part of being human?

As well as being good looking and intelligent im also very athletic, and creative and empathetic.

Do you think I am a God?

Comment

Jesus was smart and maybe good looking, but was he well hung? I dont think so, also I think I can beat Jesus because im faster and have more sex appeal

He has more empathy but too much empathy esp for people and you are a nice guy and thats not sexually attractive.

Also he was Jewish so probably looked like a jEWISH PERSON AND BY WESTERN STANDARDS PROBABLY WASN'T THAT GOOD LOOKING.

Im probably more good looking than hook nosed Jesus no offense to any Christians

Alex Kid > Gods Kid

Alex Kid > God

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I AM THE BATDAD!!!

tHIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO aLPHA gOD, IN YOUR IMAGINATION

Why the fcuk did they try to make God alpha? The psychology of religion tries to rape us of our masculine instincts!

Man you gotta break free from societal conditioning, its good for the masses good for everyone but BAD FOR YOU on the individual level!!
      Last edited by AlexKid; 03-27-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I have all three of those characteristics, but I'm still a bum in society; they don't really take you very far in our hierarchies.

Unfortunately, being willing to do anything it takes to "succeed" is what rules the world.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
          I have all three of those characteristics, but I'm still a bum in society; they don't really take you very far in our hierarchies.

Unfortunately, being willing to do anything it takes to "succeed" is what rules the world.

Yea its more common to have above average intelligence penis size and looks, but to be really gifted in all 3 areas is not reality as far as I know

Comment

I possess all those qualities except for a huge peniss.

oh well lol

Comment

Steph Curry comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Steph Curry comes to mind
                You're my boy and all, but thinking about Steph' s stuff is gay as sh it...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  You're my boy and all, but thinking about Steph' s stuff is gay as sh it...
                  the Russians hacked my post

Comment

Its very possible if you are from Scandinavia

They have the tallest average height most of them are around 6 foot 1 to 6 foot 5 on average, bigger average penis size and also have smarts and looks

Comment

Working...
                    X