X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

He's just a chavvy james milner
    Don't talk wet. That's the future of English football you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
      Don't talk wet. That's the future of English football you're talking about.
      The same as Michael Owen & Wayne Rooney before him?

Doesn't mean anything when the team around you is a shower of ****.

Comment

The Barca Slayer™ destroying Brazil on his own...

Looked average against Bayern.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          I read an article before about the kick off times for the world cup (this is what happens on international weekend when you get bored out your skull).

The 4 times were something like 5pm, 9pm, 11pm, and 2am.

Aren't Brazil only like 3 hours behind the UK? Why the **** are they having games kicking of at 11 at night local time Seems like FIFA have scheduled it to suit a fat yank audience, which makes no sense (not that FIFA deals in sense).

Don't really care that much personally, will probably eliminate all the plastic football fans that come out every couple of years when England are in a tournament.
          Yeah, who cares about the Yanks!

Imagine how tanked up you'd be an 11.00 p.m. Kick off. There about 10 hours of drinking there in the sun.

Might be going to Brazil 2014 an 11.00 p.m. is dangerous. Especially if England are involved in one, lol. Folks are going to be hospitalized pre kick off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Yeah, who cares about the Yanks!

Imagine how tanked up you'd be an 11.00 p.m. Kick off. There about 10 hours of drinking there in the sun.

Might be going to Brazil 2014 an 11.00 p.m. is dangerous. Especially if England are involved in one, lol. Folks are going to be hospitalized pre kick off.
            What's the point of going to a football match if you're not going to get stuck in to a few of the opposition supporters?

Nothing better feeling than cracking a few craniums together at a football game.

Comment

• what a legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post

what a legend.
                Hero. Absolute hero. Was already my favourite player of all time, now he's gone beyond that.

Comment

What's the point of going to a football match if you're not going to get stuck in to a few of the opposition supporters?

Nothing better feeling than cracking a few craniums together at a football game.
                  II like that video on youtube where Arsenal fans are kicking the **** outta those bum ass Turks for the Galatasaray match.

Lads did well.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    II like that video on youtube where Arsenal fans are kicking the **** outta those bum ass Turks for the Galatasaray match.

Lads did well.
                    That video still makes me proud to this day.

I love watching those Turks get a table or chair smashed over their heads by my fellow gooners.

Comment

That video still makes me proud to this day.

I love watching those Turks get a table or chair smashed over their heads by my fellow gooners.
                      My favourite is England supporters throwing garden furniture at a few hapless Tunisians at the world cup in France.

Comment

Working...
                      X