Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 million Americans are 3 months behind on car payments - dumbest people in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
    Buying a car on a payment plan is living above your means.
    Yes and a stupid thing not do. I admit I did this stupid thing. Paid that sh it off in February. Never again.

Save up and pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Sensible post. I chuckle whenever I hear that ‘ car is bad investment’ line by broke people because like no sht it’s not an investment but it doesnt have to be. As you mentioned, it’s no different than an appliance and it’s simply a necessity.

Some vehicles do go up in value though so it can be smart investment. I bought a Acura NSX in the late 90s and sold it in 2004 for almost triple the price so no harm there. I have an Audi R8 manual right now and I know this car is a collectible too that will hold its value. Not a bad investment.

I have a Honda Accord as a daily driver to work and it’s obviously not an investment. It’s like a leg or a shoes that takes me from point A to B. I dont ever plan on selling my Accord due to its sentimental value. I made big money in this car so technically, yes this Honda was great investment as well, possibly the best investment I have ever made.
      Some people have unnecessary things like cable, apps, unlimited data, air conditioners, they spend more on food than they need, etc. But want to act like financial guru's when it comes to car payments.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Yes and a stupid thing not do. I admit I did this stupid thing. Paid that sh it off in February. Never again.

Save up and pay for it.

My rule is, if you can afford it, you pay for it. Straightaway

A lot of people believe a mortgage on a house is an investment.

Comment

My rule is, if you can afford it, you pay for it. Straightaway

A lot of people believe a mortgage on a house is an investment.
          I’ll be mortgage is the biggest scam paid upon the American people.

I’m making moves to pay my mortgage with the next six years. It’s a 30
          Year enslavement but I hope to pay it in ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            I’ll be mortgage is the biggest scam paid upon the American people.

I’m making moves to pay my mortgage with the next six years. It’s a 30
            Year enslavement but I hope to pay it in ten.

Something that pays for it self or makes me money is an investment. The amount of time it takes to make money on property can make it hard to be an investment.

Comment

Thank god I am not one of them.

Paid off my car completely. Title in hand.

I have no need from another car.

So, debt free is the way to be.

Comment

Something that pays for it self or makes me money is an investment. The amount of time it takes to make money on property can make it hard to be an investment.
                I figure it's just a scheme to "beat" the system.

The general idea I see about it is, you would get a mortgage, rent rooms, then either have an extra source of income or use the rent money to pay off the mortgage faster.

I'm not sold on the idea though. It's from these "how to get rich" things you see all over the internet these days. Or "make good investments to get rich" type things.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I figure it's just a scheme to "beat" the system.

The general idea I see about it is, you would get a mortgage, rent rooms, then either have an extra source of income or use the rent money to pay off the mortgage faster.

I'm not sold on the idea though. It's from these "how to get rich" things you see all over the internet these days. Or "make good investments to get rich" type things.

The idea is, not to have debt on something that costs you money without making you money quick enough.

Comment

i told you guys, another economic collapse is around the corner. even the so called middle class are living paycheck to paycheck, not having real property at all. their houses, cars even their childrens education are debt.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Yes........
                      Siablo gave me a similar condescending remark when I mentioned I graduated cum laude

Welcome to the club

Comment

Working...
                      X