• Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 2: The Final Roster

new vids and screenshots of all the boxers in the game

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/588/588753p1.html

Originally posted by El Terrible

Still nothing great, better than last years but only a few decent fighters.

Manny Pacquaio
    Diego Corrales
    Floyd Mayweather
    Miguel Cotto
    Ricky Hatton
    Jake LaMotta

Those are the only fighters I am giddy about. The rest will be nothing new...I plan on dominating with Hatton/Mayweather/Corrales online. First thing I plan to do is go online with Corrales and beat the hell out of every pac/morales fan on their.

I've been playing the game all day long today and I must say it is fantastic. It has it's negatives and people are overreacing about the haymaker, (its a ***** to do and I dont even use it) Sure it takes a good bit of damage away but it is just as easy to throw 4-5 combinations to the body and still do enough damage, You dont need the haymaker to knock your opponent out. I came out in the 1st round and through a jab and then ducked and my opponent covered his face I came back with a power shot to the body he fell instantly to the floor and got knocked out, his life and stamina was completely full.

The movement is a bit tricky, but you are no obligated to using the analog stick either....The buttons are back and better then ever (tpc is still slow as hell)

Comment

Im still saddened by the fact that their is no Joe Louis.

Also I love the revamped Sugar Ray Leonard, in 2004 they modeled him as he was in a decline of his career. now it looks as if he is in his prime...Great Ray Leonard.

Also I know this is a roster thread but I have some opinions, Id like to talk about the game....Sorry El

The whole zoom thing when you are about to get knocked out isnt bad, the whole intention of it is to see through the refs eyes and the main point is for the hurt opponent to automatically try and clinch to regain his composure. It isnt a bad idea and I actually like it, sure it screwed me a few times in the fight but it adds more to the element of the game....God damn is it fun.

Comment

I can't get on the website, is Golota in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Atwa_66
          I can't get on the website, is Golota in the game?

Nope......

Comment

There's No Trinidad! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Comment

if you guys check out the screenchots, it has one for each boxer in the game

Comment

manny looks aweful, hehe...

Comment

if you guys check out the screenchots, it has one for each boxer in the game
                  i did not see MAB...

Comment

Originally posted by top prank
                    i did not see MAB...
                    he was the last one

Comment

Working...
                    X