Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why Arum wont put Margarito in with Williams so fast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason why Arum wont put Margarito in with Williams so fast!

Paul Williams is involved with Al Haymon's management. It was on Dan Rafaels blog and a guy i talk to who is an interviewer from a boxingwebsite said Arum said the same thing in an interview for the site

The rematch will eventually happen if Oscar doesn't show interest in fighting Margarito.

Comment

You know who else that guy manages? Mayweather.

Comment

Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Margarito wants the Oscar fight. Oscar will either hype it up by saying 'I don't want to fight any more mexicans' and then finally mention that he could break his promise for 50 billion dollars, or just stay true to his word and find another crazy matchup. And Margarito deserves a small break, or at least a warmup fight or two. He fights paul williams, took a veteran as a warm up fight, then fought amped up and ridiculously hard hitting Kermit Cintron, then right to freaking Miguel Cotto. The guy is finally in the spotlight, let him eat before you give him a matchup as ****ed as a 12 ft giant southpaw that can throw 1400 punches in a fight. Why take the high risk low pay when you could eat berto or one of the other big names of the division for big $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
            Margarito wants the Oscar fight. Oscar will either hype it up by saying 'I don't want to fight any more mexicans' and then finally mention that he could break his promise for 50 billion dollars, or just stay true to his word and find another crazy matchup. And Margarito deserves a small break, or at least a warmup fight or two. He fights paul williams, took a veteran as a warm up fight, then fought amped up and ridiculously hard hitting Kermit Cintron, then right to freaking Miguel Cotto. The guy is finally in the spotlight, let him eat before you give him a matchup as ****ed as a 12 ft giant southpaw that can throw 1400 punches in a fight. Why take the high risk low pay when you could eat berto or one of the other big names of the division for big $$$.
            Why? Because his fans hype him up as the "Mexican Bad ass." You make good points though. And I would understand his reasoning. But you have to use this and throw it at Margarito's fans since they wolf so much about how he was avoided.

Comment

Oh believe me bro, I was alll about it when Paul Williams beat him. That was hilarious how we was interrupting mayweather interviews and crashin his press conferences demanding a fight. I was like cmon man you can't even get past your mandatory thats been callin you out for like 2 years! But still, I got no real problem with Margarito, great fighting style, great stamina, just beat a top 3 p4p fighter by knockout, and doesn't have an ego about it. His fans on the other hand are as annoying as Pacquiao fans. I'm one of Pac's biggest unbiased fans, but I can't post at the Pacquiao forum anymore because their ridiculous nuthuggin posts were making me hate him.

Comment

If the Oscar fight doesn't happen for Marg then he better take the Williams bout.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                  Why? Because his fans hype him up as the "Mexican Bad ass." You make good points though. And I would understand his reasoning. But you have to use this and throw it at Margarito's fans since they wolf so much about how he was avoided.
                  Yeah I feel the same way. If Margarito is such a badass he should fight Williams right away. I don't blame him for trying to get a DLH fight. If Oscar picks you as his opponent it's like winning the lottery. It's just that since Margarito was supposedly so avoided he needs to fight the best fights possible.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                    You know who else that guy manages? Mayweather.

Also Andre Berto, and that's just the welterweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X