Roy Jones V Nigel Benn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiidDynamite View Post
    No, I am not

I was just messing when I said fool and being disrespectful, my bad. But, Jones Jr is a better fighter and I cant say who would win nor can any one else.

You gotta look at legacy's instead of saying prime vs prime or that crap

Jones Jr ranks higher than Benn. Better legacy, more accomplished etc

Fantasy fights are a matter of opinion, made to sound like facts.
    If Roys chin was not made of glass, i would give him more of a chance against benn

Comment

Jones Jr was was too good for a fighter like Benn.

Benn was a brutal puncher but wreckless in every fight. Jones would have made him miss badly then punished him.

Jones Jr tko between 5-9 rounds

Comment

a nigel benn fan.......i think this guy's craftiness is underrated.........but i dont think he can compete with roy's athleticism.........BHOP is the only fighter i see troubling jones.....just my opinion though

Comment

Nigel benn KO's him

Comment

roy jones would get butt raped

Comment

Toughie. I'd go with benn by ko in round 3

Comment

Originally posted by -ALT- View Post
                Roys glass chin doesn't hold up in this one
                At 160 Jones KOs Benn , way to wild to beat somebody like Jones at his peak .

Comment

jones is one of the most physically gifted fighters to ever be in the ring.Jones destroys benn.

Comment

Jones Jr. was one of the most intelligent, athletically gifted boxers ever. His ability to anticipate and counter was at the very least, astonishing. He controlled distance and range like a magician. As a fan of Benn myself, Benn would make it ugly for Roy in the first 2 rounds. Once Roy found his timing and rhythm though, he sparks Benn out in the 5th round with a perfectly timed lead left hook. Mind you, I'm a long time B-hop fan, not a fan of Roy, but there's no denying Jones' skills and talent level.

Comment

Jones ko in 9 easy rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X