Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum Gives Goldenboy A Monday Deadline To Respond To Marquez Offer:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets say they want to make a change somewhere in the negotiations (which is what negotiating is)...

Do they have to send it and have it resolved by Monday, or does the deadline restart?

Lmao, ****ing Bob

Comment

i hope golden boy throws marquez at ortiz... let ortiz take care of him and keep building up his resume..

fuk bob arum and top rank

Comment

Wow. Not another stupid deadline. The fight isn't happening. >_>

Comment

So GBP has the right to match the Marquez-Pacquiao offer, and if they don't do it by Monday, then Marquez-Pacquiao III is happening?

And let's say GBP matches the offer, does Marquez have right to decline and go with the Pacquiao fight anyways? Because if that's the case, I don't see Marquez turning down a Pacquiao fight no matter what. It's a fight he's wanted for about 3 years now. Unless GBP puts up a guaranteed $15-20Mill for Marquez, I see no way Marquez goes with a GBP offer. GBP should just focus on their other younger stars like Khan, Ortiz, and Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            So GBP has the right to match the Marquez-Pacquiao offer, and if they don't do it by Monday, then Marquez-Pacquiao III is happening?

And let's say GBP matches the offer, does Marquez have right to decline and go with the Pacquiao fight anyways? Because if that's the case, I don't see Marquez turning down a Pacquiao fight no matter what. It's a fight he's wanted for about 3 years now. Unless GBP puts up a guaranteed $15-20Mill for Marquez, I see no way Marquez goes with a GBP offer. GBP should just focus on their other younger stars like Khan, Ortiz, and Guerrero.
            co-sign...
            gbp should just stay out of the way for this one...if pac/jmm III doesn't happen later this year, jmm will just fight pac in 2012 when his contract expires.

Comment

Working...
            X