Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question; The deal on the table with Khan/Bradley, is it a 50/50 split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question; The deal on the table with Khan/Bradley, is it a 50/50 split?

Before I judge, is it a 50/50 split between Khan and Bradley?

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    Before I judge, is it a 50/50 split between Khan and Bradley?
    Yes! 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
      Yes! 50/50
      You sure? wtf.. if so Bradley is ducking the fight hard...

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        You sure? wtf.. if so Bradley is ducking the fight hard...
        You dont say! $3mil in total from HBO, $1.4 for Khan and Bradley each the rest $200k is to pay for the entire undercard,

Comment

Yes! 50/50
          Have you got the link I couldnt find much on google, and from what I hear off others they say differently, if so Bradley should sign the contract.

As I said before though, if Bradleys been offered less than 50% of US money and none of the UK like people claim it aint fair, they should at least offer him a portion of the UK money.

Comment

You dont say! $3mil in total from HBO, $1.4 for Khan and Bradley each the rest $200k is to pay for the entire undercard,
            Ive just read on some other site (some forum page I fund through google) that it had something to do with HBO offering 3million in total for this fight when they offered that in his last fight so he wants more this time around?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              Ive just read on some other site (some forum page I fund through google) that it had something to do with HBO offering 3million in total for this fight when they offered that in his last fight so he wants more this time around?
              Hardboil knows nothing,he is a racist who will be paying me points soon enough..What ya read is correct,this has to do with Bradley and HBO..Bradley can make upwards of over 2mill if he holds out on this fight(that's if he can fight whoever he wants)and coming back with a better promotion company and re nego with HBO/Khan..It's up to HBO to make it worth Bradley's wild to make this fight happen..Khan is making 1.25 because he is with a major promotion company who will put up the rest of Khan's purse..Bradley is with Greedy Shaw so he has to go about this things in a different manner..Which is why he is playing hard ball..

Comment

Working...
              X