Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Oscar vs Tito vs Vargas had a 24/7...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Oscar vs Tito vs Vargas had a 24/7...

If.....

Oscar vs Tito or Tito vs Vargas or Oscar vs Vargas

had a 24/7 and happened on Cinco de Mayo...

They'd all do better than 1.5M PPV buys....

Even without a main event caliber main supporting bout.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
    If.....

Thoughts?
    You make no sense. How would tito, who couldn't speak english, make 24/7 interesting? Vargas was a northern calii known fighter with no national fanbase.

Look dude just face it. They created the 24/7 to market ODH and floyd stole the ****ing show. He made it watchable, funny, dramatic, and emmy winning. His personality is what makes a show like that.

At some point you guys need to just get over the fact that people pay to see the best and floyd is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
      If.....

Thoughts?
      IF your sister had balls then she would be your brother.

Comment

Wait, didn't that Tito - Oscar car have that sideshow of Butterbean plus Mia St. John on it?

I remember Butterbean being all over the news back in the day lol

Comment

Comment

3 mill easy. I think I still had the black box for that fight, it was just before they caught on to them. Everyone had them hoes!

Comment

weren't there countdowns back then?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                You make no sense. How would tito, who couldn't speak english, make 24/7 interesting? Vargas was a northern calii known fighter with no national fanbase.

Look dude just face it. They created the 24/7 to market ODH and floyd stole the ****ing show. He made it watchable, funny, dramatic, and emmy winning. His personality is what makes a show like that.

At some point you guys need to just get over the fact that people pay to see the best and floyd is the best.
                Exactly what I was thinking... Them dudes wouldn't do **** with the 24/7 platform...

Maybe Oscar vs B-Hop but B-Hop still isn't as polarizing as Floyd... Floyd makes people hate him...

Now imagine if Gatti vs. Mayweather had a 24/7... It would have done 1 mil easy

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  weren't there countdowns back then?
                  Yeah... Gatti vs Mayweather had one but I think it was only one episode

Comment

Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post
                    Exactly what I was thinking... Them dudes wouldn't do **** with the 24/7 platform...

Maybe Oscar vs B-Hop but B-Hop still isn't as polarizing as Floyd... Floyd makes people hate him...

Now imagine if Gatti vs. Mayweather had a 24/7... It would have done 1 mil easy
                    Vargas and ODH really hated each other. That would have been good if ODH was real about the hate. The end of the day floyd made a calculated decision to go gangsta and its paid off.

Comment

Working...
                    X