No announcement yet.

Stereotypes on fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereotypes on fighters.

Do you think alot of people assume that because your a fighter you can't hold an intelligent conversation?

I like to think that I have a decent level of intelligence, but I think its just the cloud around athletes of all genres. What made me think of this is Randleman's interview with Bas before the last pride, he said that he reads alot to relax. Sounds like me.

People who arent into MMA probably think that. It doesnt take long to realize that most of the fighters are really smart,though. Carlos Newton amazed me the first time I saw an interview with him.

Comment

Carlos Newton said he wants to be a doctor one day. I've also heard that Mark Kerr teaches biology classes at some school in AZ.

There are some very intelligent fighters out there.

Comment

Comment

yea, its a total bad rap. On fans and Fighters alike... Well just the fighters. Just the fighters...

Comment

I think it goes with anyone who is in shape/attractive.
            People seeing the sport as barbaric ruins it. When the appeal to me wanting to get in the ring, is its not barbaric its competition in its simplist form. Just beat the other guy, no balls to fool with, or teammates to rely on, just you and your opponent.

Comment

Kerr teaching a biology class would blow my mind.

I run almost into the opposite situation. Most people know me for my interests in writing and literature before my obsession with weightlifting.

Comment

Carnal: Sounds like me.

Comment

RTR, typical response from a ****** troll like u. Get lost, that **** aint wanted here.

Comment

[quote:02eff76eaf="CarnalSalvation"]Kerr teaching a biology class would blow my mind.

I run almost into the opposite situation. Most people know me for my interests in writing and literature before my obsession with weightlifting.[/quote:02eff76eaf]

What bout your obsession with women's feet!?!? Haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X