Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on Rios vs Alvarado 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather not, but its going to exciting as hell. I want to see Rios against Matthyse

Comment

Most on here are saying that Alvarado should box, I think he should too but I also think that he would have more success if he really throws hard when he decides to throw bombs. It seems like he arm punches too much, he should really wing those bombs to slow down Rios. You don't want to hold back against Rios.

Comment

The first stoppage was a bit premature for me, both are warriors and has hurt their opponent already. if the second one happens, i think alvarado is going to box him and play safe a little. he'll mix it up in the end though.

Comment

Dont wantto see it. Same result either that or alvarado will run and try to box. The latter is what will probably happen watch

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            The first stoppage was a bit premature for me, both are warriors and has hurt their opponent already. if the second one happens, i think alvarado is going to box him and play safe a little. he'll mix it up in the end though.
            I agree. I think if it was reversed and rios took those shots on the ropes the ref doesn't step in as quick. Not much for conspiracy theories but it is what it is.

Comment

Alvarado needs to attack Rios flabby midsection.

Comment

Meh....Rios won by KO, I think his manager failed him here and let Arum have his way. Rios should be moving forwards not sideways. What does he gain by beating Avocado by KO again....
                Bradley or JMM probably beat him but they would be much more fun to watch for me personally.

Comment

Working...
                X