Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So many Elie Seckbach videos here in NonStopBoxing Section, I think that.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many Elie Seckbach videos here in NonStopBoxing Section, I think that.....

....Boxingscene should pay Seckbach. Everybody posts Vids of him (me included) but nobody pays him. And no, I am not Elie Seckbach, but I watch his vids on youtube (A LOT!!) and also here on boxingscene. I see all these bums on HBO making tons of money, but why don't they hire Seckbach? Is he annoying sometimes? Yes. Does he make the best boxing interviews on the whole internet? Hell Yeah.
    Your opinions?

Everyone shlts on Elie Seckbach but everybody watches his shlt. I even see articles based on quotes taken from his videos. No credit, nothing. Everybody resents him, but they use his shlt.

Comment

He gets paid per click on the videos from Youtube

Comment

he doesnt get paid per click, you get paid per click after your video does 1million views,

Comment

That dude is the lamest douche bag I've ever seen in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Everyone shlts on Elie Seckbach but everybody watches his shlt. I even see articles based on quotes taken from his videos. No credit, nothing. Everybody resents him, but they use his shlt.
            absolutely. quite some pple say Seckbach is a bum but bottom line is everybody loves and watches his vids....

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
              absolutely. quite some pple say Seckbach is a bum but bottom line is everybody loves and watches his vids....
              Bottom line is, like him or not, he works harder than most of the people in traditional media.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                critisizing douche bags are jeaolous. dang, i wish i could do what he does.

Comment

And no, BS shouldn't have to pay Sechback because the videos are being posted by users on an open forum. The front page isn't just posting his videos as their own content.

Comment

he sucks, i hardly ever watch his videos (maybe once or twice a month). he gets all these great fighters and trainers and then asks the most ******ed questions, ****ing waste of time..

Comment

Working...
                    X