No announcement yet.

Lol my Baby mamma tried to take to to child support court this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    Now keep in mind i have my kids 5 days a week take them to and from school...anyway we are in court and i just went off cause she was just lying her ass off... bailiffs kept trying to restrain me,at the end the judge was telling her she had to pay me child support..............so that tells you God dont like ugly.she filed the petition cause SHE wanted some extra money.and ended up having to pay...........b1tches kill me
    Green k.... That's the best ***** I've heard all year!! Damn right it's about time women pay up!

Comment

Hey i saw you on judge mathis

Comment

Did you stick your foot up her ass?

Comment

Now keep in mind i have my kids 5 days a week take them to and from school...anyway we are in court and i just went off cause she was just lying her ass off... bailiffs kept trying to restrain me,at the end the judge was telling her she had to pay me child support..............so that tells you God dont like ugly.she filed the petition cause SHE wanted some extra money.and ended up having to pay...........b1tches kill me
          hahahahaha no way congratulations about fucking time women start paying men the child support, I if anything rarely ever see or hear about it being that way round good man taking care of you're kids

sure...................hold up

me and the said dumb b1tch

mmm she is definately hot, its always them ones who try fucking you over once it is over consider yourself lucky to not be paying her

Comment

"If you make a mistake you have to pay"

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              "If you make a mistake you have to pay"
              lol..................

Comment

How many kids u got Larry?

How many Baby Mamma's?

Comment

thats what you get for having premarital sex. you have 5 kids? gawdam.

Comment

You're lucky you had a fair judge. For acting out in an ignorant manner, you could have loss the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                      thats what you get for having premarital sex. you have 5 kids? gawdam.
                      Don't you supposedly have a warrant out on you at this moment?

Comment

Working...
                      X