Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Showed Margarito The Picture of The Cracked Handwraps!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    How long before the fight starts do you think boxers put the handwraps and gloves to warm up?
    Not a professional, but if i had to guess 40-30mins.

There is a reason commission is always there before the wrapping process begins. Tony did nothing illegal, he could of put cottonballs in his gloves and it would still be viewed as an "illegal substance"

Comment

Who cares? This is what rematches are for.

Comment

There is no way to actually prove that he cheated but common sense clearly comes into play and really just a handful of people and a few Mexican nationalistic posters are saying he didn't.

Pictures prove otherwise and like I said common sense also does. Why does Margarito feel the need to cheat against Shane Mosley and not Miguel Cotto? Lets go over facts.

Against Miguel Cotto..... Margarito a huge underdog, who had been put on undercard after undercard, virtually dying for a big win, a young Miguel Cotto who was coming off impressive win after impressive win.

Shane Mosley....old, coming off an awful showing against Ricardo Mayorga, all his fan base behind him(staples center was 90% Mexican that night), and coming off the biggest win of his life.

Why cheat against Shane Mosley and not Miguel Cotto? It just doesn't add up. He clearly had loaded gloves in that fight and should of been banned from the sport years ago.

Comment

I'm not Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Who cares? This is what rematches are for.
            The rematch proves nothing because Miguel was never the same fighter after that matchup. Miguel lost a lot and had he not been cheated against he could of went on to do amazing things. The rematch is just for revenge but it ruined Miguel in the history of the sport. He could of went down as one of the greatest fighters in the last 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
              I'm not Mexican.
              Which means you're part of the handful but you've always supported Margarito so it doesn't matter. Majority of people think he cheated and the ones saying he didn't can only say, "prove it". Sometimes you can't prove things but it doesn't mean it never happened. You just have to put the pieces together and use good judgement.

Comment

You can use "judgment" and make it out that Manny Pacquiao is taking steroids.

Doesn't mean it's true.

Comment

I want to see Tony make Cotto have his period through his eyeballs again

Comment

Does he keep a pic of it in his wallet?

Comment

• Originally posted by _HTownTexan_ View Post
                      You can say what you want, but the fact of the matter is you have Kneeguel in SUPERMAN UNDERWEAR!

I think the body shot to Gomez or Quintana would be much more bad ass. Maybe the pic where Cotto KO'd Yuri. I may even be able to live with him being in boxer briefs or boxers.

But having him in Super Man underwear with high cut hips is suspect.
                      And your girl looks like a man. Point?

Comment

Working...
                      X