Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Shane, wanna set Pacquiao on his ass? Try this...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Shane, wanna set Pacquiao on his ass? Try this...........

Heres this incredibly conditioned fighter who basicaly runs in, left-right-left like a machine gun. That is how Pacquiao is programed. You know what I mean.........

Do these three motions at the same time. Step 45' forward with the left foot, drop your head down to the left and stick your right hand out. You've slipped Pacquiaos intial shot of his machine gun, he couldn't stop his flow if he wanted too. At the same time you've already taken the side with your step. Find Pacquiaos face with your right hand as he rushes in. Bring your back foot up with the right hand and you either slide out of the engagement or you can swing out completely with the hook while again taking position. Play with him like a cat would a mouse. And straight right hands. Think about it. I would say that Shane Mosely is well qualified to pull this off...................Rockin'

I agree with what you are saying and I do see Mosley's shot but I just don't know I would feel a lot better if Mosley had a jab to keep Manny right on the end of his right. I don't think Manny could solve 1-2 from a bigger guy who knows how to fight tall.

Outside of the lack of jab Mosley main flaw is how he gets flustered but if Mosley is able to be successful with the right hand that probably won't come into play since if you are successful it is unlikely that you get flustered.

Comment

This will be a fight for 3 rounds but if he's not got pacman out of there or seriously hurt by the end of the 3rd I can see this being a one sided beating. Good thing for shane is that he wont have to go looking for pac unlike the floyd fight. If I were to put a wager on long odds of any fight recently I'd maybe put a little on shane. In all probability though after the 1st couple of rounds shanes not going to get his shots off in time, he'll do that shakey hand thing he does and pac will just swarm him, in and out, lots of lateral movement, late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
        This will be a fight for 3 rounds but if he's not got pacman out of there or seriously hurt by the end of the 3rd I can see this being a one sided beating. Good thing for shane is that he wont have to go looking for pac unlike the floyd fight. If I were to put a wager on long odds of any fight recently I'd maybe put a little on shane. In all probability though after the 1st couple of rounds shanes not going to get his shots off in time, he'll do that shakey hand thing he does and pac will just swarm him, in and out, lots of lateral movement, late stoppage.
        Mayweather was walking Mosley down the last six rounds of the fight. He stood in the pocket all night and abused Shane. Mosley was too scared to pull the trigger cause no one counters like Mayweather

Comment

plant your feet n swing

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
            Mayweather was walking Mosley down the last six rounds of the fight. He stood in the pocket all night and abused Shane. Mosley was too scared to pull the trigger cause no one counters like Mayweather
            Oh very true but what I meant is Floyd is obviously alot more elusive even in the pocket that what pac is. Pac will take a shot to give a few and he'll have to be carefull in the early rounds. Once shane tires or becomes a little frustrated Pacs footwork will become more aparent and it only go's one way.

Comment

Manny doesnt really just jump in throwing the 1-2-1-2 all the time though. He only really does that when his opponent is hurt, is on his back foot, or covering up. Or, if he lands the one cleanly he will usually follow up, but if it doesnt he usually get out of there.

Comment

If you really are sincere about telling Shane this, you should drop him a tweet. Of course in reality, he would not give a crap what a bunch of people on a boxing forum think. I'm sure his camp knows what they are doing much more than we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Manny doesnt really just jump in throwing the 1-2-1-2 all the time though. He only really does that when his opponent is hurt, is on his back foot, or covering up. Or, if he lands the one cleanly he will usually follow up, but if it doesnt he usually get out of there.
                  Certainly but there was couple moments against Marg that he got pinned up against the ropes and Shane is a concusive puncher where as Marg more a wear you down sort puncher. It may only take one big shot from Shane to seriously hurt Pac so thats why he'll be very carefull early and like you say when the time is right he'll lay it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    If you really are sincere about telling Shane this, you should drop him a tweet. Of course in reality, he would not give a crap what a bunch of people on a boxing forum think. I'm sure his camp knows what they are oing much more than we do.
                    Oh so we shouldn't comment on how we think the fight will go on a boxing forum??? Might hit the tonight and personally go to big bear to tell him my thoughts.....ffs suppose it's not really a boxing forum if the thread is about boxing and not what Floyd ate for dinner or pacs new hair cut.

Comment

Working...
                    X