No announcement yet.

What About Harry And The "Racist" Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What About Harry And The "Racist" Comments

I find it incredible that a ginger **** thinks he's in a position to be taking the piss out of people.

But I don't think **** is racist, to me it's a shortened version of Pakistani. Do people think Pakistani is a racist term? No? But every time you say Pakistani you're saying **** in the first half of the word. It's like every time someone says country their also saying ****.

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
    I find it incredible that a ginger **** thinks he's in a position to be taking the piss out of people.

But I don't think **** is racist, to me it's a shortened version of Pakistani. Do people think Pakistani is a racist term? No? But every time you say Pakistani you're saying **** in the first half of the word. It's like every time someone says country their also saying ****.
    to be honest mate I found it heartwarming that seeing as phil the greek is slowing down his travelling and public engagements,his legacy is truly safe in the hands of another royal ****wit....that said,i think he has a long way to go before he tops grandpapa phils truly awesome catalogue of gaffs,but i do think he is showing early potential.

Comment

I don't think it was hurtful, or nastily said. Not in an underhanded way either, i'm sure Ahmed was familiar with it and laughed along with the bander. Part and parcel of the bonding i guess.

Harry was stupid to be recording himself however.

Comment

Trust the ****ing Brits to support casual racism, bunch of ****S.

Comment

I had to LAMO when I saw the vid.

The bit where he is pretending to phone the Queen was class!!

He seems like a laugh actually, so what if he called that guy a ****. Every male of a certain age in the UK uses the term from time to time.

Comment

Was the **** who Harry called a **** offended by being called a ****?

Coz if he was then Harry is a ****.

Comment

Here's a couple of vids
              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=06AftvZLNZk]
              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAFLLFGe8o
              Last edited by alza1988; 01-12-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

A use to think he was a dickhead, now i think hes awrite

Comment

Man his accent goes through me, simply an awful accent.

Comment

I dont care.

Comment

Working...
                    X