No announcement yet.

Mosley will face Cintron Feb. 10th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX View Post
    Cintron Wins this fight. It will mostly go down the same way forrest beat mosely.
    If Cintron had 1/2 the skill that Forrest had then maybe, but I don't think he does. Forrest was a very good fighter at 147, Cintron has done nothing to be considered in that class.

Now I can see where you are making the comparison in terms of physical attributes. Both are tall, rangy boxer-punchers with good pop.

Beating an average Estrada (hell of a fight though) and a less than stellar Suarez for a vacant title doesn't convince me that he can do Shane like Forrest did him.

Cintron is there to be hit, I think Mosley will take him out.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Why the **** does Mosley want to fight a huge WW??? He must have forgot what happens when he fights someone with a long jab with good boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          If Cintron had 1/2 the skill that Forrest had then maybe, but I don't think he does. Forrest was a very good fighter at 147, Cintron has done nothing to be considered in that class.

Now I can see where you are making the comparison in terms of physical attributes. Both are tall, rangy boxer-punchers with good pop.

Beating an average Estrada (hell of a fight though) and a less than stellar Suarez for a vacant title doesn't convince me that he can do Shane like Forrest did him.

Whos to say Cintron isn't better than Forrest? Forrest got clobbered by Mayorga. Cintron also has way more power than Forrest. I just think Cintron is more dangerous than Forrest and forrest put a hurting on shane.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post

It's not that Cintron is as good as Forrest, it's that Shane just isn't that good anymore. I don't see how people just don't see that. He struggled with Jose Luis Cruz and a faded Vargas in the first fight. He's done...

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlick View Post
              Why the **** does Mosley want to fight a huge WW??? He must have forgot what happens when he fights someone with a long jab with good boxing skills.
              With Power also which makes this a very dangerous fight for mosely. For both fighters actually. This fight should be fun.

Comment

Mosley by decision.

Comment

You all are crazy if you're picking Cintron to win this one. Mosley is superior in every category except power, but Cintron will never hit him clean.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlick View Post
                    no way you're talking about Cintron

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post
                      Cintron has signed to fight Mosley on HBO in February. Shane is going to get knocked the **** out...
                      Mosley's never been stopped....and Cintron's gonna do it?

Right.

Comment

Working...
                      X