No announcement yet.

Broner responds to Rios on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner responds to Rios on Twitter

Broner: "@Brandon_Rios1 a homie stop talking that fuxk shxt you cool people's but i will beat the fuxk out you boy better worry bout your next fight!"

Rios: "@AdrienBroner you won't do shxt cuz im not 4ft. you was the one open ur mouth n said my name. fuxker n try n come knock this tree down."

Broner: "@Brandon_Rios1 look lil dude I don't care what you talkin just keep winning I respect you as a fighter but don't talk shxt fool I will crush U"

Sadly I think Broner lost this verbal battle and showed some bxtch/duck words.. -_- Come on Broner "I respect you.."

I THOUGHT YOU WAS THE CAN MAN!

Broner came off soft in this. I know it's just a e-battle, but "look man, you cool people". "I don't have a problem with you" = I don't want any trouble. Lets be cool bro.
    Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-26-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Rios won the battle in e-war.

Comment

Broner is the Can man, he fights nothing but CAN's

Comment

Make the fight. Hopefully they retire each other.

It's quite rich of Rios to be making fun of Broner for fighting smaller men. Not too much going on upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

It's quite rich of Rios to be making fun of Broner for fighting smaller men. Not too much going on upstairs.
            If it happens I got Broner chances winning 60/40. Rios has and can be outboxed, but Broner isn't the textbook styles that have been shown to work against Rios.

Broner's inside game will be underrated until the bell sounds for this fight.

Comment

how ironic....... people bash broner for being immature and stupid..... here he comes off as the actual mature and professional athlete that he is and now its "he lost, or wants to be cool"

im actually glad broner responded with that, shows more class than just a bunch of back and forth like its recess and everybody surrounding in a circle shouting "fight,fight,fight" ( not that it wasnt fun but we aint 10 anymore)

also, rios is the last person to say anything about fighting smaller men..... this is the same guy who doesnt even belong in the division he fights and he's strategy has forever been ( drained myself the lowest possible to ko these small guys) etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

LOL both these dudes fight smaller guys good point.

Rios is a big dude 5 foot 10 walks around at 180 pounds, Broner is more muscular and lean but walks around at 165 and fighting dudes who look like dwarves or walking skeletons.

Comment

Broner is overrated.

He's waiting for the competition @ 140 to evaporate (Khan, Rios, Matthysse) then he will move up. He's really a *****.

Comment

Rios won that exchange.

Comment

Working...
                    X