Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Arrested, Accused of Public Intoxication

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PI is a class C misdemeanor in Texas, punishable by a fine not to exceed $500 (no jail time). It's the equivalent of a speeding ticket. This arrest will not save Canelo from that "L" he's about to receive if he faces Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Welcome to West Texas. Trout is a big black male with a white ***** on his arm. Some would say he had it coming. In W. Texas a black male has a 12 oclock curfew. I was arrested once on suspicion of PI just because I refused to take a sobriety test. I told the officer im tired and im not taking no damn sobriety test. Ill rather take a breathalizer instead. The officer called me a smart ***** and arrested me. When I got to the station I blew a .00. Guilty of being black on a friday I guess. If I wasnt making so much scratch id move back to Cali.
      LOL. I know a lot of folks from West Texas. The way you generalize white folks from there makes you just as racist as those faceless white devils who you think probably tried to assault Trout for having a white "*****" on his arm. Sounds like you are horribly oppressed, seeing you choose not to move because you are making so much scratch. GOH.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic123 View Post
        Wow what a drunk has no respect for the sport of boxing I hope canelo knocks this drunk clown out
        ?????????????????????

Comment

Its no biggie and Trout is not going up the river so Canelo will have to find some other way to duck him.

Comment

I knew Trout didn't really want the fight. He wasn't balking about the Canelo cancellation.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money
              Headline: "Trout drinks like fish"
              Haha, good one

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X