No announcement yet.

Broners stance and size...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broners stance and size...

This guy is pretty squared up and seems flat footed and not very mobile. His been beating a good amount of fighters but what would happen if he where to fight marquez or ricky "mr" burns?

Also how the hell does he even make junior lightweight exactly??? Dude looks built like bryan hawk/takamura!!!

Overall to me, his like a poor mans james toney.

Originally posted by box"k"ing View Post
    this guy is pretty squared up and seems flat footed and not very mobile. His been beating a good amount of fighters but what would happen if he where to fight marquez or ricky "mr" burns?

Also how the hell does he even make junior lightweight exactly??? Dude looks built like bryan hawk/takamura!!!

ricky burns gets burned!

Comment

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Comment

Broner is "flat footed" because he doesn't need to stick and move. He uses his bottom half for offense and his upper half for defense. He rolls and blocks punchs with his arms and uses his slightly wide stance to generate power in his shots. It's a style he is making his own and so far it has been affective.

Comment

if the guy was actually a carbon copy of floyd, he'd get the same **** the know nothing fans would say on occasion about floyd, that he's a runner, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
            This guy is pretty squared up and seems flat footed and not very mobile. His been beating a good amount of fighters but what would happen if he where to fight marquez or ricky "mr" burns?

i posted this in another thread where i noted the comparisons to Toney. I just see more of James Toney in Broner than mayweather. Which can be a good thing because he is more offensive than floyd which could lead to a more fan friendly style than floyd. Something tells me that he could eclipse floyd but not as of right now becuase the demarco fight shed light on some of his flaws that he needs to work on

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Broner is "flat footed" because he doesn't need to stick and move. He uses his bottom half for offense and his upper half for defense. He rolls and blocks punchs with his arms and uses his slightly wide stance to generate power in his shots. It's a style he is making his own and so far it has been affective.
              great post didnt read it before but your right the way he doesnt need to use his legs. The demarco fight made me a fan of broner again despite the fact that he put a beating on my boy Demarco

Comment

Broner has good reflexs and understands distance and timing

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  damn good post

Comment

Working...
                  X