Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What robbery are you guys talking about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cmon boxing is scored by rounds fellas. if one fighter had a big round, you don't carry that round over into the next.

Paulie won by atleast 2.

Comment

This fight deserves another look-see on replay.

Comment

Paul shoulda won 7-5 imo. A draw or even 7-5 Diaz would be acceptable, if not necessarily right imo. But the scores for Diaz were shady as hell.

Comment

i also had it 115-113 diaz. i gave the close rounds to diaz for aggressiveness in which occasionally landed some hard head wobbling shots. i'm gonna watch the fight yet again tonight and see if i get a 116-112 that a lot of people here are getting. but for now, i'll stick by my 115-113 diaz.

Comment

Exactly, and that's key. Diaz won the close rounds because he had the better combinations and seemed to do more damage. I think he also landed a lot more power punches, something like 40 more? Most of that was definitely in round 2 and round 4, I realize that, but look at round six for example. That was a close one, but you can't really give it to Paulie because Diaz landed the better punches. Maybe not more, but definitely the better ones.

I'm betting the people who scored it for Paulie gave him round 6 and 8 - the closest two rounds of the fight.

Comment

Working...
            X