Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Theory if we are back in the Tribal age.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Theory if we are back in the Tribal age.

Whites are better in living in Colder climates
    South East Asians are better in living in Tropical Climates
    Blacks will be are better in living in hot climates
    Middle Easters are better in living in hot climates
    Hispanics will be better in living in tropical climate
    Oriental Asians will be better in living in colder climates.

Then war breaks loose in the tribes and the first to fall will be whites because they invited the enemy on trying to be 'welcoming' to them and got smashed (literally), then Oriental asians use their smarts to lure middle easterns and blacks in a trap and put them on a cage to fight each other, and kills them off. Hispanics then jumps over to the remnants of the white tribe and died because there was no work for them and died of starvation.

South East Asians then laughs at the distance and of irrelevance in wars.

While your talking all that jibba jabba smart guy, my white ass will smashing your shit open with a rock.

Ungaa Da Bungaa, Jackie Chan.

You just got tribally served.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      While your talking all that jibba jabba smart guy, my white ass will smashing your shit open with a rock.

Uba dabangja, while you are trying to kill me. That blacks and middle eastern swoops in and attacks your precious white pearls because you are too busy picking a fight with somebody elses that isn't really a threat. You still lose.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Uba dabangja, while you are trying to kill me. That blacks and middle eastern swoops in and attacks your precious white pearls because you are too busy picking a fight with somebody elses that isn't really a threat. You still lose.
            Naga Agata, silly pants.

I've already formed a Chino-Peckerwood alliance with Tua and Mak.

It's over before it even begins.

Comment

Then war breaks loose in the tribes and the first to fall will be whites because they invited the enemy on trying to be 'welcoming' to them and got smashed (literally), then Oriental asians use their smarts to lure middle easterns and blacks in a trap and put them on a cage to fight each other, and kills them off. Hispanics then jumps over to the remnants of the white tribe and died because there was no work for them and died of starvation.

where the pic at?

Comment

Whites came out on top, the last time this scenario occurred.

Comment

Cold weather living requires planning to survive. Planning leads to thinking and mitigating risk.

Warmer place have food and other resources year round. No need to think about food storage or other things. Survival drives people to think and plan

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Cold weather living requires planning to survive. Planning leads to thinking and mitigating risk.

Warmer place have food and other resources year round. No need to think about food storage or other things. Survival drives people to think and plan
                    Sheba dabanga Whitey.

Comment

Working...
                    X