View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 12:16 AM #21
.....!

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Trudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond reputeTrudoe the.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,563,518,254,937,139.00
Total Points: 7,583,618,254,515,884.00
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden from me to me - Trudoe Deontay "Whiskey" Wilder - One right hand & they're too drunk to stand. - valero Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero No Message - RVABoxer 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - RVABoxer World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Daniel Alpha 

Agreed. Jr got an easy come up off his dad's name and thus far has only borderline ridiculed it. Not a fan of his but im a fan of boxing so i will be watching all his career fights hoping one day he makes some of us eat our words.
Trudoe the.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<