View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 03:28 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
ElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,020,271,201.85
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier una chela bien helada........... - bigsmoothh heres a medal for dominating at life - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Main Source View Post
I'll keep it short because there isn't really much discussion.

Why do a lot of you think that Mayweather should fight guys like Martinez, Canelo and Trout who come in at 165-170 on fight-night? Trout pushed Cotto around like he was made of paper.

Even your (our) late hero Emanuel Steward said that Floyd was a small welterweight. He said it on two occasions - once against Hatton and once against Mosley.

The first apparent indication is that Floyd comes in at 151, at max - and that's for a middleweight fight.

What makes you think that Floyd belongs in the middleweight division?
Most of the guys that fight him are coming through weight classes to fight Floyd. Take Guerrero, he hurdled through weight classes to get to FLoyd. People said he's the best, so Guerrero came through so he can put it on his ass. Marquez went through weightclasses to get Manny, to prove who was the best. Pacquiao went through weight classes to get Floyd to prove who is the best, but Floyd went ch!cken *****.
Floyd wouldn't do what they did, on his way to the top he lost some himself, he "comfortable" where he's at. ANd i don't blame him, but i don't agree when people make it sound like something it isn't.
ElMeroChingon is offline   Reply With Quote