Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Advises Pacquiao: Your Legacy is Secured, Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misery loves company, and hatton and his miserable end wants company. He wants Pac to retire after a devestating K.O. loss like him so he can say that the both of them got K.O. and retired. The thing is Pac still can beat everyone, and he is not done. Pac can still go out there and make another 100 mill before he retires if he wants to. So I completely disagree with Hatton, and I really think its coming from a place that is closer to jealousy than caring.

Comment

Originally posted by avnikuka View Post
      Pacquiao should come back. The fact of the matter is, this is boxing. One mistake and a fight is over. Look at Lennix Lewis, he got knocked out by Hasim Rahman. He successfully came back. To be quite honest with you, I thought, despite the knock down, and the knockout. Pacquiao looked sensational. I thought, right up until the knockout, that was the best Manny Pacquiao in several years.

That's just my honest opinion. The shot he got hit with, would have K.O'd anyone. He should come back just to see if his chin, and heart are still in the game. Not a lot of people could have beat the Pacquiao from saturday, Marquez deserves all the credit in the world, but let's not s h i t all over pacquiao too much. Some of you guys are hating so hard on him it's sad. I mean, how many highly entertaining fights did Pac give us this decade? I was never unhappy with a pay per view purchase when he was on it. With the exception of Pacquiao Marquez 3.

I wasn't pleased with the clottey fight because he was a shell but he display a show of punches and that double punch was hilarious.

I think he doesn't have anything to prove but would love for him to go out with a W. I think he should fight in the philippines and make a few more mil then go on his way. Donaire needs to move up as the fighting pride of the filippines and I'll be happy!

Still proud to be a PAC fan!

Comment

people who say that right hand was a lucky punch obviously don't know what the hell they are talking about. How the hell was it a lucky punch when the right hand counter is what JMM is known for? On top of that, Roach and Manny's main strategy besides being more aggressive this time around was for Manny to have his feet outside of JMM so he wouldn't get countered by JMM's right hand. Both Manny and Roach both agreed in the past that JMM's right hand counter is their biggest problem.

Manny needs to decide if he is a boxer or a politican cuz he can't do both. If he's gonna box then he can't do anything else but box. Its a full time job so him being a politician will just mess him up as a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by avnikuka View Post
          pacquiao should come back. The fact of the matter is, this is boxing. One mistake and a fight is over. Look at lennix lewis, he got knocked out by hasim rahman. He successfully came back. To be quite honest with you, i thought, despite the knock down, and the knockout. Pacquiao looked sensational. I thought, right up until the knockout, that was the best manny pacquiao in several years.

That's just my honest opinion. The shot he got hit with, would have k.o'd anyone. He should come back just to see if his chin, and heart are still in the game. Not a lot of people could have beat the pacquiao from saturday, marquez deserves all the credit in the world, but let's not s h i t all over pacquiao too much. Some of you guys are hating so hard on him it's sad. I mean, how many highly entertaining fights did pac give us this decade? I was never unhappy with a pay per view purchase when he was on it. With the exception of pacquiao marquez 3.
          yeah he looked pretty good and was winning but after that kind of ko im wondering how he will do mentally!

Comment

Fun how Hatton didn't take heed of his own advise to Pac.

Comment

Certain fans HATE when Hatton is called a "WW Champion". Totally debunks their agenda when he was undefeated and fought Mayweather at WW.

Pac is not finished. He's a great fighter that will come back and win.

Besides I highly doubt Bob Arum would just let him walk away easily. Bob has 2 or 3 more fights lined up for him already with his last one cashing out with Mayweather. Pac already said he will continue and I support him. He's not crying ofr weeks like Hatton did when he lost for the first time. Pac is stronger than that. He should fight #3 WW The Ghost next.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Certain fans HATE when Hatton is called a "WW Champion". Totally debunks their agenda when he was undefeated and fought Mayweather at WW.

Pac is not finished. He's a great fighter that will come back and win.

Besides I highly doubt Bob Arum would just let him walk away easily. Bob has 2 or 3 more fights lined up for him already with his last one cashing out with Mayweather. Pac already said he will continue and I support him. He's not crying ofr weeks like Hatton did when he lost for the first time. Pac is stronger than that. He should fight #3 WW The Ghost next.
                maybe manny can go back to 140 if he can still make the weight. lot of good matchups there.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
                  Misery loves company, and hatton and his miserable end wants company. He wants Pac to retire after a devestating K.O. loss like him so he can say that the both of them got K.O. and retired. The thing is Pac still can beat everyone, and he is not done. Pac can still go out there and make another 100 mill before he retires if he wants to. So I completely disagree with Hatton, and I really think its coming from a place that is closer to jealousy than caring.
                  Pac is wealthy as fuk andI don't think it's the money his concerned about. Family like roach said it best " manny should always be at his best" a lot of people close to him thinks his health should be looked upon after all the battles his been through.

Comment

I completely agree with Hatton.

Comment

fighters that got knockout the first time in their late career has a big chance that they will never be the same

pac is different

its not like he was getting messed up then KOed

why does people talk like this is the first time pac got KOed?

he knows the drill, he will come back better than b4

he was winning then got caught, its totally different from losing badly then got KOed
                      then that should be a retirement hint right there
                      Last edited by viperz007; 12-11-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X