Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see the fight but I doubt it will happen. It takes two to tango and apparently the other one is not that "desperate" to make the fight happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Just says it all right here.. Black dude has seen the light.
      funny gifs

Comment

• I do agree with with what you said, but Mayweather has quick feet and a quick right hand lead which he timed perfect ever time Ortiz come in. If you watch the Marquez vs Pacquio 3 what Marquez did was let Pac come in throwing punches and while he did that he would step back a couple of steps and the countered, and also pivot in a 180 to Pac's left side and hit me with uppercuts or a combination

Comment

• Lets be honest... Pacquiao probably would have KOed Floyd

When he still had his legs a few years ago.

It's a shame he was ducked like the plague and I'll never fully forgive Floyd for it. Floyd is the better boxer but I don't think his chin is as good as made out.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Lets be honest... Pacquiao probably would have KOed Floyd

It's a shame he was ducked like the plague and I'll never fully forgive Floyd for it. Floyd is the better boxer but I don't think his chin is as good as made out.
            Yep, it's a travesty Floyd ducked him, even a past prime Pac that he'd easily be able to outpoint to a boring UD.

Comment

• 11th

I believe Pacman would take the fight. Hes Mentally stronger and faster then mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                Lets be honest... Pacquiao probably would have KOed Floyd

since manny ducked a simple drug test when he still had his legs, we will never know.

Comment

• Because it denied boxing of one of its biggest ever fights, Floyds avoidance of Manny will probably end up being known as one of, its not the most, shameful ducks in the history of the sport.

Comment

• Roger Mayweather: “Floyd would go down as a scared champion is he don't fight Pac"

And Roger went on to say a whole lot more....

Jenna: You mentioned Manny Pacquiao, he actually has business at hand and has to beat Marquez in their upcoming fourth fight, which clearly is no easy task. Do you think he will do it?

Roger: Well, as long as they allow him to take those steroids he will. Long as they allow him to take those pills he will. But I know one thing, his last fight, didn’t he lose to Bradley? I know everybody said that he won, but you know how that work, Bradley is with Bob Arum, and Arum has both of them guys so they have to fight Floyd.

Jenna: You said that Bob Arum has both Pacquiao and Bradley, doesn’t that mean the fight won’t happen, as Bob and Floyd don’t have the greatest working relationship?

Roger: No they do. They all good, don’t you worry about that. They want to do this fight, I know because I sat there and spoke with Bob Arum for a couple of hours with my Nephew. I already know, I already know they can make both those fights. Him and Bradley and him and Pacquiao.

Jenna: How long ago did you sit down with Bob Arum?

Roger: Probably about a little over a month ago.

Jenna: So a month ago Floyd was talking about fighting both Pacquiao & Bradley?

Roger: Floyd’s gonna fight em, what wouldn’t he fight them? Anytime you are getting that type of money, how the hell are you not going to fight them. He has to fight Pacquiao cause that’s the fight people want to see and people talk about. If he wouldn’t fight Pacquiao he would go down in history as a scared mother*cking champion wouldn’t he? If he didn’t fight Pacquiao, OK then. My Nephew ain’t scared of no Pacquiao.

full interview
                    http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/On...dio_111512.htm

Comment

• In B4 a million packytards co-sign Roger The Crackhead Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X