Price vs Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price vs Harrison

We talking mismatch here if it happens?

Or anyone think Audley can at least be competitive this time?

Originally posted by boxing_fan2011 View Post
    We talking mismatch here if it happens?

Or anyone think Audley can at least be competitive this time?
    Who, the ****, knows???

This fight could well be horrible with Price jabbing an uninterested Audley or it could be a war. What am I talking about? It's going to be crap. Harrisons last decent win was against Danny "Hot & Cold" Williams in 2006. Since then he's lost three with two stoppages & scrapped by a bunch of novices.

There is a slight chance that Audley gets in fighting shape, physically & mentally, but I'd rate that no higher than 10%.

Comment

As soon as the first bell sounds, Harrison will enter survival mode (i.e. throwing no punches, sitting on the ropes).

He should have fought Sprott - a journeyman, but one who will at least put up a fight.

Comment

you really dont know with harrison

Comment

I'm not sure.

Every dog has its day. That said there is no 'dog' in Harrison.

Surely, he should just be chucking that straight left for all its worth. Honestly, if he throws that punch more than once in this fight, we'll all have to be happy with him.

Come on Audley!

Comment

I don't know, in a way I kind of like watching Audrey get beaten from pillar to post. That terrified look he always has when a shots being thrown never fails to make me laugh.

I expect Pricey to have him out of there within 6 rounds max. (Ideally 3 or 4)

Comment

here we are fooled again. no more audley. he's had his chances. i do hope he wins but at some point he will get hurt in there. he may be a good trainer with tons of experience in and out of the ring for a novice. letting fighters know what NOT TO DO!

Comment

You cannot sugar coat shit and this fight is abysmal.

I feared it would happen and it's just another wasted training camp and fight for Price. Every night needs to progress a fighter when you're at this level where as a fight against Harrison only stalls it.

Comment

It will be an easy fight for price and as many have said above, audley will fight scarred as usual and get ko'd.

Comment

Fraudly should not even get a fight he's a joke..

Comment

Working...
                    X