Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao told Arum he wanted to start promoting on his own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously guys when does Pacs contract even finish with Arum on paper is this info out in the open? Speak to my promotor Bob Arum means hes chained his arse till his legs fall off.

On a side note I really think Arum has something to do with the scoring no matter what he's outraged about.

Comment

It's all starting to make sense now

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
        Seriously guys when does Pacs contract even finish with Arum on paper is this info out in the open? Speak to my promotor Bob Arum means hes chained his arse till his legs fall off.

On a side note I really think Arum has something to do with the scoring no matter what he's outraged about.
        He's probably keeps saying talk to my promoter because it says in his contract not to discuss future fights and he's just adhering to it.

The same way movie and game developers always say the same thing when you ask them about their newest projects. That they can't tell you anything about it.

Manny can't speak english well so all he can tell us is "talk to my promoter" Instead of explaining he's bounded by contract to not discuss who he fights next.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-13-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          He's probably keeps saying talk to my promoter because it says in his contract not to discuss future fights and he's just adhering to it.

The same way movie and game developers always say the same thing when you ask them about their newest projects. That they can't tell you anything about it.

Manny can't speak english well so all he can tell us is "talk to my promoter" Instead of explaining he's bounded by contract to not discuss who he fights next.
          hope you're right...i just don't think you are. It makes absolutely no sense why someone as big as Pacquiao needs a promoter, but I don't know if there's anything he can do about it at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            hope you're right...i just don't think you are. It makes absolutely no sense why someone as big as Pacquiao needs a promoter, but I don't know if there's anything he can do about it at this point.
            It doesn't matter how big he is if he signed on the dotted line and arum sues him if he breaks contract.

We'll see when the contract's up though. Pacquiao definately doesn't need Top Rank anymore.

Comment

Does anyone know when is Pac's contract with Top Rank will be due?

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                Does anyone know when is Pac's contract with Top Rank will be due?
                im pretty sure for every fight he's signed there has been an "extension" somewhere in that contract... dude is signed for life...

Comment

like others said I don't think Manny is capable of doing what Cotto, Floyd and DLH did

Comment

God I hope this is true, but somehow I don't think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                      like others said I don't think Manny is capable of doing what Cotto, Floyd and DLH did
                      DLH has Shaeffer to help him through the transition

Floyd has Al Haymon to help him through the transition

Cotto has a team of Lawyer's assisting him

Pac has no one of note watching his back or counseling him, with the exception of Koncz {A Arum appointed spy}. Arum has got Pac locked down and any moves he makes gets reported to his godfather "Bob Arum". In essence Pac is focked!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X