Gary Shaw: "Hopkins lied about his shoulder injury"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Shaw: "Hopkins lied about his shoulder injury"

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
    Right now @GaryShawBoxing is calling @THEREALBHOP a liar about his shoulder injury in October. Calls starts with a bang. #boxing

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn Close
    Also, @GaryShawBoxing says already 7,000 tix sold for the Hopkins-Dawson rematch. @GoldenBoyBoxing #boxing

Comment

2 more weeks and this **** will ne resolved

Comment

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
        "I admire everything Hopkins has done in the sport over the years you can't take that away from him. I wanna de-throne him" @OfficialBadChad

Comment

Boxing.com ‏ @Boxing_com Close
          Gary Shaw: "This is the end of Hopkins."

Comment

I heard McMahon contacted B-Hop after the fight, told him when he hangs em up, he can join the WWE roster. Vince was sold on B-Hop's great selling job of the injury. It's gonna be Cena vs Hopkins in a WWE "boxing" match at Wrestlemania 29.

Comment

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing Close
              "The way the last fight ended, on my behalf I could only take it as a confidence builder. I don't believe he was hurt." @OfficialBadChad

GoldenBoyPromotions ‏ @GoldenBoyBoxing
              "I wanna pick up right where we left off. On the 28th I wanna give the fans what they want to see."

Chad Dawson

Comment

"Bernard has more belts than other people have to hold up their pants. He could've taken a handful of other fights." Richard Schaefer

Comment

"Bernard Hopkins could've had a TV date whether he fought Chad Dawson or not. He wasn't obligated to take it." R. Schaefer

Comment

"Knocking out @THEREALBHOP would be QUITE a statement. I can't say I'm going to look for it, but it would be great.

Comment

Working...
                    X