Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United States Government was wrong for the Draft.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Its 7:50 PM where I am Trig what is it where you are, 1967?
    ignorance and stupidity is not a state of time, more like space as in a void in the guy's head...

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      ignorance and stupidity is not a state of time, more like space as in a void in the guy's head...
      Very poetic, I guess I could be cultured too if I make a thread about current events and criticize the Hoover administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Very poetic, I guess I could be cultured too if I make a thread about current events and criticize the Hoover administration.
        Occupy WallStreet, it's Lincoln's fault...

Comment

OK Mr. Desperate for attention; care to elaborate on that just a bit?
          Isn't it obvious, Adolf Hitler was really a Lancastrian arms dealer called Joe Hebblethwaite who had a deal with his arms dealer friends to invade Poland to spark a war and make him rich, while his cousin Isuroku Yamamoto (or Steve Hebblethwaite to his mum) ran a chain of B&Bs in France making it a perfect moneymaking scheme. Unfortunately they knew that the shadowy Jewish bankers who ran the world in secret would never back their plans unless they started the holocaust so that's why it happened. All to make money!

People who attribute all conflict to greed are teaching us a lot more about themselves than they are about history.

Comment

OK, so why the random post about something in the 60's how was WWII about greed?

Comment

OK Mr. Desperate for attention; care to elaborate on that just a bit?
              Ok I made a mistake. I was thinking more of Iraq.

Comment

The draft needs to be reinstated.

E

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
                  You're really good at pissing people off, so good in fact that I think you're ready to graduate to a bigger and better Boxing forum.

If France had stayed out of other countries affiars and not sent Frenchmen to help us fight England then we would not be the country we are now.
                  It's not my intention to piss people off. Some members hate me Because I use to be a snitch.

Comment

Working...
                  X