Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched "Unthinkable" a few nights ago. It started out kind of slow, but the more it picked up, the more I really liked it. There's a couple of jaw dropping "I can't believe that just happened" moments. Definitely not the greatest movie of all time, as one poster on here suggested. But it's certainly worth a watch.

Comment

LakeView Terrace:

GREAT MOVIE 8/10

Comment

took my nephew to watch prince of persia.

don't have a review for it but i want gemma arterton to have my babies.

Comment

Saw Eastern Promises last week on DVD.

It was a good quality Russian gangster film with a decent twist at the end. I enjoyed it.

7 out of 10

Comment

Originally posted by The Point Taker View Post
            what that movie sucked.

that was meant for the Twilight dude

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
              Saw Eastern Promises last week on DVD.

It was a good quality Russian gangster film with a decent twist at the end. I enjoyed it.

7 out of 10

i liked that movie alot...i gave that one an 8

Comment

Also watched "Find Me Guilty" (again) a few nights ago. Based on the true story of mobster Jackie DiNorscio who represents himself in the biggest mob trial in history. I liked this one a whole lot. I like watching movies that I know are based on things that actually happened (though I'm well aware that it's over done for the movies). And I'm a sucker for mafia movies. A lot of people probably don't even know it exists. I would definitely recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  that was meant for the Twilight dude

If you're more of an Edward fan just say so. No need to insult me because I'm on team Jacob, Mak.

Comment

I hate movies now. Dozens of old favorites though. Watched the Professional yesterday. Excellent film. Definitely my favorite role of Gary Oldman as Stansfield. The guy pops pills and listens to classical music to gear up for his madness. The kinda sorta pedo relationship in the movie is funny as hell. And little Natalie Portman grew up to be pretty cute. Too bad the new Star Wars movies were rubbish.

Comment

Watched the Hangover the other night.

hugely disappointed.

i knew where the guy was the whole time and it just wasnt that funny. Galifinakis's character was not funny and just came of as out of place.

6 out of 10...you can still smoke a blunt and enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                      X