No announcement yet.

Damn !! danny N is toppled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn !! danny N is toppled

danny got his arse handed to him on ESB , Then said it wasnt him it was a 'friend' posting

some really funny **** , wtf happened danny ?! you drunk or stoned ?!

you got a serious whip down and punked out !!

lololol

Clash you cant drop **** like this without Proff! lol
    Even though i believe you son..

Copy and paste that **** and drop it in here...

The Champion TPS smack talker leaves the divison to fight in another division
    and gets whooped lol
    We should strip him now

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      lololol

Clash you cant drop **** like this without Proff! lol
      Even though i believe you son..

Copy and paste that **** and drop it in here...

The Champion TPS smack talker leaves the divison to fight in another division
      and gets whooped lol
      We should strip him now
      Nolan has flat out exposed his ass !!!

saying **** then all of a sudden pretending its a friend typing and not him

HILARIOUS

i cant be ****ed copy and paste at the mo but its all there

Comment

I guess it's about time...Nolen you got owned!

1 Pac, 2 Pac I'm about to shock.
        you're no Pac i'm 12pac, how you like the taste of my ****?

Now don't be trippin or i'll kill the chickin
        i caught you slippin and i'm just pimpin
        your assed out

E side B you got blown away by me
        never to see me coming just bumbling away from me.

How couldn't you see
        3 days being tricked by me

Charles Z'd by me

And he
        the man who calls himself the title holder

Just got played by the man whos style is bolder.

cry on your mums shoulda

I'm the true champ of this game I thought I told ya.

Last edited by Stab Judah; 04-06-2009, 05:05 PM.

Comment

wasnt me posting but i was there my mate steve was talking **** i was playin gears of war

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
            wasnt me posting but i was there my mate steve was talking **** i was playin gears of war
            since i cant reply to the other i'll reply here

that katsidis little man is a complete **** , he is just beyond funny , he must lol at his own importance , the guy is so unfunny

regards me slagging you here .....i dont trust you atall now,your fake

you slunked away once you got caught out ,im embarrassed for you

TPS CHUMP DANNY NOLAN

its sad that this has happened but it was inevitable

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
              since i cant reply to the other i'll reply here

that katsidis little man is a complete **** , he is just beyond funny , he must lol at his own importance , the guy is so unfunny

regards me slagging you here .....i dont trust you atall now,your fake

you slunked away once you got caught out ,im embarrassed for you

TPS CHUMP DANNY NOLAN

its sad that this has happened but it was inevitable
              to be honest i dont care what you think, i no what happened yeah so we doctored an email to piss zellenoff off big ****ing deal its not like we robbed some1 or anything its a ****ing forum grow up and to be quite honest when ppl start talkin about posting my address and coming round i think i can say what the **** i like if you dont like it then thats ur problem but ur as 2faced as they come been nice on here but been sly and givin me **** on esb yeah maybe i did do sumthing a bit nasty but at least i admit it was me ur just out right ****ing sly and like i say i didntsay half thee **** on esb but like i said u dont belive anyway so y talk to u

Comment

CLASH is JOSEPH FRITZL prison bit.ch!
                CLASH nobody likes you here,nobody likes you at ESB,
                do your parents a favor and KILL YOURSELF!
                hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                  to be honest i dont care what you think, i no what happened yeah so we doctored an email to piss zellenoff off big ****ing deal its not like we robbed some1 or anything its a ****ing forum grow up and to be quite honest when ppl start talkin about posting my address and coming round i think i can say what the **** i like if you dont like it then thats ur problem but ur as 2faced as they come been nice on here but been sly and givin me **** on esb yeah maybe i did do sumthing a bit nasty but at least i admit it was me ur just out right ****ing sly and like i say i didntsay half thee **** on esb but like i said u dont belive anyway so y talk to u
                  its easy for people to read on esb mate , you cant hide whats said unless you edit it..........

The 'chuffy' guy said all that was needed , you had no response ,you had nothing to say because he was speaking the truth

you start here with 'to be honest i dont care what you think'....ffs mate , you are spinning as many tails as charlie is

you pretended a friend was typing instead of you .......INSTANT FAIL man

you and that cocksucker katsidis say im on the z train ..........check out my threads in here ......

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                    its easy for people to read on esb mate , you cant hide whats said unless you edit it..........

The 'chuffy' guy said all that was needed , you had no response ,you had nothing to say because he was speaking the truth

you start here with 'to be honest i dont care what you think'....ffs mate , you are spinning as many tails as charlie is

you pretended a friend was typing instead of you .......INSTANT FAIL man

you and that cocksucker katsidis say im on the z train ..........check out my threads in here ......
                    haha ur funny man fact is it was my mate typin secondly mr 2faced **** 2009 ur posts here are the opposite to esb so say what u like and spinning what tales i admitted we changed it u chuffy and a few others talk just as much **** sayint **** like oooo we know ur address and ill come round half 2 tomorrow ya no what maybe i did blag a few ppl an esb but ur just a snake plain and simple now like i say cant be bothered arguing with u

Comment

Working...
                    X