No announcement yet.

Who is the best in every division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best in every division?

Im a big boxing fan and with all the hate between both sports i thought i would show some interest, The bottom line is i got into boxing from the love of watching people get punched in the head and MMA is no different, So to break the ice a bit, who is the best in each division and any more you can tell me about MMA, Im all ears.

Boxing has different organisations like the IBF , WBA and WBC but MMA has different companies and in MMA there is no offical pound for pound. Finally MMA in America has two big companies who own half the companies the First One is the UFC which is the biggest MMA company in the world who have most of the best fighters in the world fighting in there shows and they also own the WEC. The Second Company is Elite XC who own Cage Rage [a UK company] , Strikeforce and I think a few more. If I was you I would start wacthing the UFC because it has the best LHW and WW division in the world.

Comment

Heavyweight - Fedor Emelianenko

Light Heavyweight - Quinton Jackson

Middleweight - Anderson Silva

Welterweight - Georges St.Pierre

Lightweight - Sean Sherk

Featherweight - Urijah Faber

Comment

I have heard of and have seen the top four fight so i cant be that bad, what tv channel if the UFC usually show on?

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
          I have heard of and have seen the top four fight so i cant be that bad, what tv channel if the UFC usually show on?
          The next big UFC event is next week and will be on Bravo in the UK on Sunday from 9pm. The event actually takes place on Saturday so avoid the MMA forum if you don't want to know the results before watching it. Setanta will be showing the events starting from June or July.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
            UFC Unleashed is on Spike TV and if ya wanna watch the Ultimate Fighter its on Spike as well along with Fight Nights, all on Spike TV.

Comment

Nice i have both those channels.

Comment

thats good, hope u enjoy watching.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
                  Heavyweight - Fedor Emelianenko

Light Heavyweight - Quinton Jackson

Middleweight - Anderson Silva

Welterweight - Georges St.Pierre

Lightweight - Sean Sherk

Featherweight - Urijah Faber
                  I like Penn over Sherk and I don't really care for Penn. Pretty dead on with the list though.

To the threadstarter, I'm glad to see the interest. I've always wondered why people try to make it boxing or MMA. Why not both? (this was a rhetorical question)

Comment

Working...
                  X