No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola Will Be Ready For Stiverne By Mid-April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola Will Be Ready For Stiverne By Mid-April

The final WBC heavyweight eliminator between Chris Arreola and Bermane Stiverne (22-1-1, 20KOs) is once again hunting for a new date. Citing bronchitis, Arreola’s trainer pulled his boxer from the fight with Stiverne. The fight was scheduled to make place on March 9th as part of an HBO televised split-site edition of World Championship Boxing.

The fight has been shuffled around several times. Last September, Stiverne's promoter Don King secured the promotional rights after winning the WBC's purse bid with a whopping submission of $1.1 million.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight must be jinxed, it's been postponed so many times.

Comment

Why would king want to stage this fight in Venezuela. I wa really looking forward to this fight but now I'll have to wait a little longer for this fight

Comment

Toney on "The Nightmare"

Comment

Hopefully only a short break for Arreola, he's a guy who needs to stay active in order not to fall back and get out of shape. Sounds good if the Stiverne fight happens by mid April, fingers crossed.

Comment

Damn, good fight if it ever happens!

Comment

Arreola is hoping vitali retires before the fight so he don't have to get beat into tears again...

Comment

Arreola is having second thoughts about this guys punching power.

Comment

Ramirez is a good trainer he just needs to quit being so friendly with Arreola. When it comes to training friendship should be put aside and it should be all business. I serious doubt the Great Manny Steward had beers and tacos with his fighters...

Comment

Working...
                  X