Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey religious **** look, wen u see it, u'll **** brix!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    So much hate, intolerence and negative behavior, damn.

It's getting real pathetic this crusade against religion Squeal.
    So are you saying that Adam and Eve were real? No of course not, the majority of westerners are sophisticated enough to realise that myths like Adam and Eve and Noah's Ark are myths invented in a more simplistic time and now mainly reserved as stories for children.

People that really believe in Adam and Eve are quite rightly regarded as deluded and infantile. Unless they also believe in Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      im not talking about boxingscene.

im talking in the real world

being from Arkansas you should know the bible throwing that goes on in the south.

you know how many friends turned their back on me when i left the church?

i dont even tell people down here my beliefs because if i did i would be looked down upon and my networks would be killed.

southern christians dont take kindly to anyone opposing their beliefs.

ive said numerous times in this forum that religion has its place in society but often times is only the cause of problems.

religious people who understand it is a personal faith i have no problem with.

but religious people who feel its their duty to tell me how bad of a person i am because i dont follow the works of jesus can well.............go to hell
      I 100% understand what your saying man. You should have seen my situation when I started dating a fine ass black girl. I guess I can say I feel your pain, just a bit different.

Thats why I LIKE Catholics, they seem to just go through the motions and not bother anyone. Unlike the Mormons and some others around my parts.

Comment

religion is for the weak minded people....

its only made so people can change their ways... nothing more

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Adam is like 40yrs old mackin on a 12yr old Eve?
        :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post

its only made so people can change their ways... nothing more

:wank:
          And I guess you would be the one to step up to Big George, Real Deal and Pacmans face and tell them they're weak minded eh tough guy?

Comment

And I guess you would be the one to step up to Big George, Real Deal and Pacmans face and tell them they're weak minded eh tough guy?

Comment

hey didnt two of them cheat on their wife and one left a bunch of girls pregnant? hey god sure does love them....

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
                I'm sorry midnight but I guess I have overlooked all the threads made by Religious people telling everyone they are going to hell. If you can find some threads please share them with us. I wont hold my breath.

On the flip side, how many threads are on the front page right now saying God does not exist. One thread even calls us religious ****.
                I think that thread was directed towards ****sexual religious folk.

Comment

I don't agree with this at all. It simply isn't true. For everything I've said about his holiness the Nazi Boy Pope he definitely isn't someone who could be described as "weak minded".

I think that religion is full of weak ideas but it doesn't necessarily follow that its adherents are weak minded.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I don't agree with this at all. It simply isn't true. For everything I've said about his holiness the Nazi Boy Pope he definitely isn't someone who could be described as "weak minded".

I think that religion is full of weak ideas but it doesn't necessarily follow that its adherents are weak minded.
                    Would u ever defend religious beliefs?

Not just peoples right to believe, but actually that for many people religious faith is a very positive thing in their lives.

Just wondered.

U seem to jump at every opportunity to criticise religion, but rarely point out the stupidity in some anti-religious posts.

Comment

hey didnt two of them cheat on their wife and one left a bunch of girls pregnant? hey god sure does love them....
                      Let me ask who seems to be the weak minded then:

The only 4 time heavyweight world champion.

The Oldest heavyweight world champion with programs to help misfortunate children

The Current p4p world champion with a nation at his back which looks to him for hope and inspiration

Or the couch potato sitting at his computer calling them all weak minded
                      Last edited by Grand Champ; 09-19-2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X