No announcement yet.

How To Test Your Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Test Your Chin

hey, i had a spar a couple days ago against a guy my weight and 2 yrs older and he threw a hard right cross flush to my jaw and i didnt feel the punch, i didnt get brain shake, dizzyness ot anything. all dat happened was i wobbled back to the ropes coz i was off balance. is dis normal or do i have a good chin??

Does the guy have any power?

Comment

the guys a normal puncher, i wud consider him an average punching amateur of his skill level which is intermediate.

Comment

Did anyone that was watching you guys comment on it? Punches in amateur aren't always that hard to take because of the bigger gloves and the headgear, not to mention most guys punch harder in the pros. Maybe you do have an iron chin...let him punch you a whole bunch of times with your guard down

Comment

Hey man, u think headgear helps? dats bull. couple days ago, i wore the headgear and just wanted to see how much it helped, i punched myself with it and without it and i swear it hurt and gave me more brain shake with it. very weird. well the headgear i have in my gym isnt really up to date. LOL. and about getin hit by one punch, dat true. but in my first spar ever i got hit around 10 clean punches by this guy, his hardest punches, upperctus, crosses, hooks. i felt nuthin

Comment

have you ever been abused when you were little?. I cant feel alot of punches because my step dad use to beat me

Comment

it was a sparring match
              who loads up during sparring

alot of guys in my gym get **** twisted
              like o you dont have that much power
              blah blah blah

i be like dude
              we was sparring i wasnt hitting you as hard as i can

whats really funny is that they hit me as hard as they can and dont hurt me so they assume i was doign the same to them lol

so dude dont think you can take a punch until you have been hit hard by different boxers
              not one guy

when you can take punches from boxers in different weigth classes
              and keep going and not falling then you can take a punch

but that dont mean there isnt someone that cant drop you

Comment

Don't ever let someone test ur chin....

Comment

Excellent point greatest.

Comment

Let me test your chin by punching you with my left hand...
                    If you're still among the living, you got a pretty decent chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X