Tekken or Street fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekken or Street fighter?

Which do you prefer?

Street fighter 4 is dope. Streetfighter Turbo HD Remix was good. The Tekken Franchise is always top notch with Tekken 6 coming soon, also for the Xbox 360.

vs.

Which do you prefer?

Poll to come
    Tekken Franchise!
    47.62%
    Street Fighter Franchise!
    52.38%
    Last edited by Grand Champ; 08-22-2009, 09:45 PM.

Both are good but I lived my childhood with Tekken.

Comment

thats a hard one bro street fighter in a classic and still kicking but tekken brought something new to the table man... but i would have to say tekken

Comment

Lol, nobody play these fighting games anymore? They're classics man. I'm definitely gonna get tekken 6 when it is released for the 360.

Comment

Tekken and Street Fighter are dope! I still haven't played Street Fighter 4 yet. I'd have to take Street Fighter on this one... Even though Marshall Law is the truth!

Comment

Street fighter and its not even close.

hell id also rate king of fighters and virtua fighter above tekken

Comment

I'd say Tekken. Tekken 3 was the best, although Street Fighter vs X-Men was a good game also.

Comment

Well for me it's street fighter because i played that series of game much more and the characters have more personality.

However tekken 6 is coming soon and i plan on getting it, i played tekken 3 quite a bit on the ps1 and it was awesome. Everybody played with the capoeira dude.

Comment

street fighter II was the last good one IMO. but all the tekkens hav been good

Comment

How do you rank Virtua Fighter 5 over Tekken? I disliked Virtua Fighter...

Comment

Working...
                    X