This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Spaniards Caucasian or Hispanic?

If a spaniard is filling out a form what do they say their ethnicity is? Caucasian or hispanic

Hispanic, but generally considered caucasian due to a European decent as well.

Comment

I think they would probably consider themselves caucasian, I'm not an expert on this subject though.

Comment

Spaniards don't call themselves Hispanics do they. At least not the way it is used in North/Latin America.

Comment

most of the souther spanish people are of middle eastern descent. while the north is more european

Comment

I have always wondered this.. I thought Portuguese, Spaniards, French and Italians all fell under one category which was Latin or something?
            One thing is for sure.. they may be caucasian but not anglosaxon or whatever you call it..
            These four look nothing like the other white people of europe.

Comment

A person from Spain is caucasian.
              Hispanic is not even an ethnicity, it's something made up.

Comment

Originally posted by De√ious View Post
                I have always wondered this.. I thought Portuguese, Spaniards, French and Italians all fell under one category which was Latin or something?
                One thing is for sure.. they may be caucasian but not anglosaxon or whatever you call it..
                These four look nothing like the other white people of europe.
                latin yes..................

Comment

Spanish people are just dark white people. Kinda like how you get light skinned and dark skinned black people.

Those Puerto Rican Fat Joe looking guys are hispanics though.

Comment

Spaniards are caucasian. They are tall and blonde but they speak spanish. they are not hispanic because they are not brown, small and stinky.

Comment

Working...
                    X