No announcement yet.

Two questions for the diehards.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions for the diehards.

After Manny got knocked out, how far did Pacquiao fall on your ATG list...(if you had him on that list). And second, is Antonio Margarito a hall of fame fighter?

7 now. Doesn't belong in top 5.

NO he's a certified cheater.

Comment

Really he hasn't done much in 4 years resume wise (except lose arguably three times) and that was really the peak of his popularity and also when people were really pushing him higher up on the ATG list. I don't really rate anything he has done in years so that first Barrera win and the second Morales fight are his two best wins. That Barrera win is HUGE. I'd say he is probably mid-40s to high 30s when you consider how limited his skill set is compared to top 25 type guys. Not to mention he ran away from better drug testing which puts a huge question mark over his head.

Comment

Manny didn't fall at all in my ATG list (although I don't have a definitive list marked out). He's probably around top 20/30. Marquez has risen because of it, though.

Margarito, for me, isn't HOF worthy, simply because of the controversy surrounding his wins ever since the Pre-Mosley fight scandal.

Comment

didn't really change much, he's already lost marquez.

I have him in my top 25

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X