View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:42 PM #16
#1 Floyd Hater

Quoted: 1688 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,411,284,162,721,388,429,312.00
Total Points: 4,411,284,162,721,388,429,312.00
No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 
40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
Are all you you pacfans the same? "Oh yeah Marquez may have left manny unconscious and floping on the ring like a dead fish but Manny was up a couple rounds". Get the Fuk outta here with you moral Victory! He lost convincingly and emphatically the end.
I love the win for JMM. I didnt just watch the KO. I watched the whole fight. I saw JMM lucky to make it out of the 5th and to the end of the 6th....and with one hail mary Pac went to sleep. Not to mention it was a good fight. And both fighters looked good. The only reason people wouldnt like to see the 5th fight is because they dont want Manny to erase the KO or KO JMM in return. Haters like yourself want the lasting image for ignorant reasons. JMM and Manny has never in 4 fights given a bad performance. Its always been exciting with two kick ass fighters. i dont need a moral victory fukface....Thats boxing. So get back to watching dudes in their underwear roll around on the floor with nuts in their face...and leave boxing to us real fans!!!
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote