Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got 100k points on García. Who wants the bet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got 100k points on García. Who wants the bet?

I don't have a lot of points but I am willing to put 100,000 on García. The first one to reply gets it.

I will take your bet!! Also I got 3 billion on Morales if anyone wants it?

Comment

Ok, we are on.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        I will take your bet!! Also I got 3 billion on Morales if anyone wants it?
        I'll bet 5B on Garcia. I won't be able to pay you right away that night since I will be going out but if Morales wins I'll pay you when I log on the next day or so. Cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I'll bet 5B on Garcia. I won't be able to pay you right away that night since I will be going out but if Morales wins I'll pay you when I log on the next day or so. Cool?
          got your bet!! Mmmmm. why you betting on the Rican???Thats cool though, I know Garcia should win but Morales did well against him the first time and I think Garcia is underestimating Morales..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            got your bet!! Mmmmm. why you betting on the Rican???Thats cool though, I know Garcia should win but Morales did well against him the first time and I think Garcia is underestimating Morales..
            I've been a Garcia fan for a while. Not like some of the bandwagon Ricans he has on here.

Plus Morales is washed up like a mofo just like Cotto but Cotto is taking easier fights than Morales.

Comment

.94 on Morales

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I've been a Garcia fan for a while. Not like some of the bandwagon Ricans he has on here.

Plus Morales is washed up like a mofo just like Cotto but Cotto is taking easier fights than Morales.
                I know that Cotto is past his prime but I disagree that he is washed up. Morales, who was always one of my favorites, is washed up. They are not on the same level right now. Still, why the mention of Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
                  I know that Cotto is past his prime but I disagree that he is washed up. Morales, who was always one of my favorites, is washed up. They are not on the same level right now. Still, why the mention of Cotto?
                  Son Cotto is washed up. His mental state is GONE. Floyd was just a great style for him to fight, that's why Mayweather ducked him in his prime and waited for him to get his ass whooped twice.

Cotto wouldn't go toe to toe like Morales does with credible 154 pounders with power. I mentioned him as an example.

Comment

i got 100m on morales.

cmon payasito puerto rican putos, bet with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X