Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact that Nello didn't Ko Shooga speaks to Nello's Skill or Shooga's Greatness???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact that Nello didn't Ko Shooga speaks to Nello's Skill or Shooga's Greatness???

The fact that Nello didn't Ko Shooga speaks to Nello's Skill or Shooga's Greatness?????? whachu got????????

Sugar has a great chin he isn't getting koed by anybody. Sugar might have gotten stopped against Pacquaio, but he ran and survived in that scrap.

Comment

Mosley doesn't get stopped, anyone who thought Canelo would have stopped him was just wishful thinking.

Canelo did great and looked the way he was supposed to look vs a past his prime Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Sugar has a great chin he isn't getting koed by anybody. Sugar might have gotten stopped against Pacquaio, but he ran and survived in that scrap.
        his chin might have hit "legendary" status after sat IMHO...............

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          his chin might have hit "legendary" status after sat IMHO...............
          It is, he took some nasty shots over his career and was only dropped in two of his bouts.

Comment

Nello (i like that) has real skill and is very strong, but to ko Shane i think it would have to be with a combo and even with his skills taken by father time i think he is still to savy to get caught with a ko combo. p.s. i have seen Nello work, dont sleep on this kid just because of his looks, i think he is going to be "next" for Mexico, not great like JC Superstar but pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by dchampishere View Post
              Nello (i like that) has real skill and is very strong, but to ko Shane i think it would have to be with a combo and even with his skills taken by father time i think he is still to savy to get caught with a ko combo. p.s. i have seen Nello work, dont sleep on this kid just because of his looks, i think he is going to be "next" for Mexico, not great like JC Superstar but pretty damn good.
              Hahaha......I been pushin that for a min.....but it only caougth on with me and my boy.....I think we just to lazy to say.....CA...NE....LOOO.....hahhaha

Comment

neither. i mean mosley has an excellent chin and all and he is an old guy on his last legs. but if canelo couldnt stop a blown-up welter in matthew hatton and took 12 rounds to stop ryan rhodes, i don't know how people figured he would stop mosley.

however, mosley got tagged much more than i thought he would have. dude has provided us with some great fights and he has nothing left to prove. time to hang em up. between the punches he survived in the forrest fight and the canelo fight, it's safe to say that nobody is stopping him unless he fights on against a much bigger 1-punch ko kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by encino man View Post
                  neither. i mean mosley has an excellent chin and all and he is an old guy on his last legs. but if canelo couldnt stop a blown-up welter in matthew hatton and took 12 rounds to stop ryan rhodes, i don't know how people figured he would stop mosley.

however, mosley got tagged much more than i thought he would have. dude has provided us with some great fights and he has nothing left to prove. time to hang em up. between the punches he survived in the forrest fight and the canelo fight, it's safe to say that nobody is stopping him unless he fights on against a much bigger 1-punch ko kind of guy.
                  that happened 3 fights ago............

Comment

Working...
                  X