• Show
Clear All

Mayweather fans are THE worst

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
      Mayweather fans are THE worst
      Ummm, yeah

Comment

If Floyd stops McGregor and Manny goes to decision one more time, Floyd is officially a bigger puncher than featherfisted ducking coward Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          He hired him for the pacquiao fight. Clearly you're not that updated lols
          they even posted selfies. Search for it.

im not pointing fingers to any one. But that guy i was arguing with suddenly opened up PED topic. So im just correcting his argument's flaws. And be fair and square.

Explain to me then why he needed IV's when he's just fighting at his natural weight??
          Let alone on large amounts?
          When drinking water is way better treatment?
          Why he did it outside a medical facility?
          Didn't lance armstrong did the same? He covered his drug used with IVs??

Now that's all speculation and theories, but clearly you don't have an answer as well.

Like I said i was just correcting the guys argument's flaws.

Dude, you're going ham. lol

First of all, Mayweather did NOT hire Memo. Taking a picture with someone doesn't mean you've hired him. Memo went on record saying that he hoped Mayweather would hire him, but he did NOT hire him.

Second, the TUE was approved of by a committee of 4 independent doctors who, according to the rules, did not have the athlete's name attached to the application. Only they know the reason why he had the IV, and they approved of it. They are not allowed to share the reasons because of confidentiality agreements.

The IV wasn't a large amount. It was 750ml, if I remember correctly. They give more IV fluid to cure a hangover.

And finally, Lance Armstrong used an IV to fool a BLOOD test. Mayweather took a URINE test on that day, not a blood test. The only way that an IV can be used to fool a urine test is by dilution, which simply would not work because the specific gravity test performed by the DCO AND the independent WADA lab would make sure the sample was not diluted. The sample sent to the independent lab also has no name attached to it. Mayweather also gave a partial, undiluted sample from before the IV. There simple isn't a way that the sample was diluted, therefore he couldn't have possibly masked anything.

See what I'm saying?
          Last edited by travestyny; 07-16-2017, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Trying to take credit from the Marquez fight. Floyd didn't end anyones career.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Dude, you're going ham. lol

First of all, Mayweather did NOT hire Memo. Taking a picture with someone doesn't mean you've hired him. Memo went on record saying that he hoped Mayweather would hire him, but he did NOT hire him.

Second, the TUE was approved of by a committee of 4 independent doctors who, according to the rules, did not have the athlete's name attached to the application. Only they know the reason why he had the IV, and they approved of it. They are not allowed to share the reasons because of confidentiality agreements.

The IV wasn't a large amount. It was 750ml, if I remember correctly. They give more IV fluid to cure a hangover.

And finally, Lance Armstrong used an IV to fool a BLOOD test. Mayweather took a URINE test on that day, not a blood test. The only way that an IV can be used to fool a urine test is by dilution, which simply would not work because the specific gravity test performed by the DCO AND the independent WADA lab would make sure the sample was not diluted. The sample sent to the independent lab also has no name attached to it. Mayweather also gave a partial, undiluted sample from before the IV. There simple isn't a way that the sample was diluted, therefore he couldn't have possibly masked anything.

See what I'm saying?
              He doesn't know what you're saying...he can't even comprehend what I say because he sees what he wants to. When memo became part of his team is a real mystery to me. He hired Ariza and thus if you're gonna call Floyd dirty, then do the same with Manny.

Comment

A running, holding, potshotting, posing, survivalist fighter took Pacquaio's soul.
                Idiotic TS as usual. Riight...
                Time to charge this TS a monthly fee for using this site for his personal entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  A running, holding, potshotting, posing, survivalist fighter took Pacquaio's soul.
                  Idiotic TS as usual. Riight...
                  Time to charge this TS a monthly fee for using this site for his personal entertainment.
                  Yeah, that's all he was...why he's an atg, undefeated, and beat everyone's favorite precious Manny, not only that, but totally shut him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Yeah, that's all he was...why he's an atg, undefeated, and beat everyone's favorite precious Manny, not only that, but totally shut him down.
                    The Phillipino fighter won that fight.
                    Pacquaio embarrassed that tbe fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      The Phillipino fighter won that fight.
                      Pacquaio embarrassed that tbe fighter.
                      LMAO! Yeah, sure he did...llllllloser

Comment

Working...
                      X