Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacman the greatest Asian Champ of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pacman the greatest Asian Champ of all time?

Do you think Pacman is the greatest Asian champ of all time, there are a few great ones in history. Like a guy by the name of Flash Elorde who is also Fillipino that I read about. Do you know of any other devestating Asian fighters who is also great like Pacman?

Gotta be Flash Elorde.

Comment

No one even comes close to Fighting Harada.

Comment

Yea, I forgot about that guy. I was trying to think of his name but I kept coming up with Royal Kobayasi. I heard he was the man but never seen him or know much about him

Comment

Harada is the only fighter to ever win the flyweight and batamweight world titles. He should've won the featherweight title too if it weren't for a controversial decision. Harada is the only man to defeat the great Eder Jofre, albeit the first fight was extremely close and could've gone to Jofre.

Comment

what nationality was he and what time period did he fight. Wasnt it the 1930's

Comment

Originally posted by Nick1998
              what nationality was he and what time period did he fight. Wasnt it the 1930's
              He's Japanese and fought in the 60's, Nick.

Comment

Pacquiao is quite possible the best asian champ of all time because of one quality, consistency. Elorde would win a fight, then lose one, he was inconsistent. He was a bookies nightmare. But he was very talented and slick.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny swift
                  Do you think Pacman is the greatest Asian champ of all time, there are a few great ones in history. Like a guy by the name of Flash Elorde who is also Fillipino that I read about. Do you know of any other devestating Asian fighters who is also great like Pacman?

Maybe it too early to say that . . . . I feel that it all depends on how his career will turn out. Take note that Manny is fighting only his fourth fight as a featherweight.

Right his stand against Flash Elorde and another filipino pug named PANCHO Villa is still debatable.

Comment

He has the potential to become the greatest asian champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X