No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Being Steered in The Direction of Donaire Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Being Steered in The Direction of Donaire Clash

Promoter Peter Rivera of Puerto Rico Best Boxing would like to get Juan Manuel Lopez (32-2, 29KOs) an undercard spot on the Nonito Donaire-Guillermo Rigondeaux undercard on April 13th. Rivera would like to set up a match between Lopez and Donaire (31-1, 20KOs) in the near future. Rigondeaux is said to be Donaire's final match at 122-pounds. He will then move up to 126. Lopez is fighting at 130, but a catch-weight of 128 can be worked out.

[Click Here To Read More]

Donaire wins most likely by decision.....possibly late tko

Comment

That migth actually be a good fight. Juanma is a bum but a durable one and always has a puncher chance. I think juanma will be significantly bigger then donaire but not sure, I am not even sure of there height.

Comment

Donaire by KO. I just want to see the post fight interview with the excuses.

Comment

Donaire wins by KO or UD
          Last edited by MrClutch85; 02-11-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Donaire would decapitate the no defense Juanma with his left hook!!!

Comment

i'd rather see Donaire against Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                That migth actually be a good fight. Juanma is a bum but a durable one and always has a puncher chance. I think juanma will be significantly bigger then donaire but not sure, I am not even sure of there height.
                lol at a 2 division champion being a bum.

Comment

Neither Juanma nor Gamboa have any chance of touching Donaire. Both fights would be pointless.

Comment

At a catchweight of 128 Lopez may hit hard enough to beat Donaire, and Donaire may not hit hard enough himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X