No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koki Kameda vs Hugo Ruiz Early Results From Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koki Kameda vs Hugo Ruiz Early Results From Japan

By Jake Donovan - In the evening's chief support, former 115 lb. titlist Daiki Kameda picked up his fourth straight win after soundly outpointing James Mokoginta of Indonesia.

Scores were 100-01 across the board for the 23-year old Kameda (26-3, 16KO), who is now campaigning in the 122 lb. Mokoginta watches a five-fight unbeaten streak come to an end just days after his 22nd birthday as he falls to 24-9-2 (12KO). [Click Here To Read More]

It shouldn't be terribly difficult to score fights. Koki did not do nearly enough in the early rounds even with his late surge to score a win. Dude was rather dirty as well. Fuck it's truly disappointing. :smh:

Comment

Thats why no one wants to go to Japan.

Comment

I suspected something was up when I saw Komeda's SD over Ruiz with one judge scoring it 117 - 113 to Ruiz...

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Decisions are relatively fair in Japan... as long as you're not fighting Kamedas.

Anyway, I think neither guy deserved to be a world champion; it was just a disappointing fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bogoindian View Post
            Decisions are relatively fair in Japan... as long as you're not fighting Kamedas.

Anyway, I think neither guy deserved to be a world champion; it was just a disappointing fight.
            Ditto. None of those guys fought like a champion. The two of the judges just should go see a doctor to find out if there's anything wrong with their eyes. Meh, Koki should next go to Mexico to fight a rematch with Ruiz. That will sweep away all the controversy surrounding him.

Comment

Not surprising, given how xenophobic Japan is, even in modern times.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Lets be fair, even if the judges are are not. Nobody wants to go to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Germany, or Cincinnati for all the same reasons.

Comment

This is way of Kameda and WBA.

American fans knows nothing truth of Kameda.

Japanese fans knew that it could happen.

Kameda is shame of Japan.

It was contents and a result as majority of fans imagined it.

Japanese fans despise Kameda.

Japanese fans stick up for Stanley Christodoulou (113-117 Ruiz). Hugo Ruiz won clearly.

But Hugo was disappointing enough, too.

Judgments of Kameda are always terrible. Kameda always bribes two judges. At least Japanese fan is convinced so. But it is only Kameda to do such a disgusting thing. It is only Kameda to do unjust work such plainly.

Recent Las Vegas is lawless area, and Florida, New Jersey, California, Texas, Mexico ... wherever are hopeless, too.
                  Last edited by trazom_j; 12-05-2012, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Not surprising, given how xenophobic Japan is, even in modern times.
                    I've been to Japan and I fell in love with the place. Don't let a little corruption taint a beautiful country. Japanese fans are knowlegable and know when a guy is the real deal. It's the bad judging, that seems to be worldwide, causing so much discontent with the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X