Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: If No Pacquiao, I'll Gladly Fight in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: If No Pacquiao, I'll Gladly Fight in Mexico City

WBA/WBO lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs) will gladly fight in Mexico City - if Manny Pacquiao turns him down for a fourth fight. Promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions is looking to stage a big show at a new venue in Mexico City on the tentative date of March 17th, with Marquez as the headline attraction.

[Click Here To Read More]

ahh come on marquez! what happened to the TIMMAH bradley fight?! Peterson is acceptable, but not david diaz. . . even though i suppose marquez has earned the right to fight whomever. . . he deserves an easy payday. . .

you will always have the home field advantage over other fighters @ MGM because of the mexican-americans. . .

but if ANY BOXER deserves a fight at home, it's juan manuel marquez. . .

Comment

peterson would make for a fun fight if he were to step on the gas for 12 rounds

he's strong, and a solid puncher, but i think he'd get picked apart after a few rounds once marquez figures out how to get his gloves on him and then slowly starts to land his combinations.

Comment

he should fight Peterson in Mexico

Comment

no david diaz please.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            peterson would make for a fun fight if he were to step on the gas for 12 rounds

he's strong, and a solid puncher, but i think he'd get picked apart after a few rounds once marquez figures out how to get his gloves on him and then slowly starts to land his combinations.

Yeah, I think this would be a fun fight too, especially for the first 3-5 rounds while Marquez adjusts. . . If Peterson went all out trying to win, I think Marquez would stop him, or make him pay. . . dearly. . . over the last half of the fight. . .

Unlike Khan, Marquez will stand in the pocket and counter-punch your face off. . . I don't think Peterson has the boxing ability, or physical attributes like speed and power to really beat Marquez. . .

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              no david diaz please.
              ah! mi karnal!

but if by slim chance Marquez did fight Diaz in Mexico City, I wouldn't hold it against him. . . It's Juan fugging Manuel Marquez! A TRUE PEOPLE'S CHAMP! Unlike the fake Sergio Martinez. . .

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                no david diaz please. he's a puto

figured i'd write what you wanted to say

Comment

Pacman just picked Cotto at 147 title bout!

..so I guess Marquez can fight Bradley. Arum is ****ing genuis, I am beginning to hate the guy. Sign and fight deal for Cotto and another blockbuster fight for JMM and Bradley.
                  Cotto should forget this fight and fight Chavez for the Middle-weight title. I hope JMM was not bluffing when he said he wants Bradley. Arum, you are a ****ing crook!!!!!

Comment

WTF not David Diaz! I hope JMM fighs Lamont Peterson o Erik Morales in Mexico Ciy..

Comment

Working...
                    X